Windows 10: Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

Discus and support Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Eevee Master, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back?

:)

Eevee Master, Apr 11, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 11, 2022
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

1. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store associated

2. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  3. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  4. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  5. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  6. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. No App Associated with Microsoft Store

No App Associated with Microsoft Store: I came across this issue while attempting to install software from the microsoft store. When I hit the "Get" button, I'm either met with nothing on microsoft edge or an error message on firefox pasted below. The automatic troubleshooter has not found anything. Could somebody...
  8. Is Microsoft Store associated with Microsoft?

Is Microsoft Store associated with Microsoft?: It feels more like a scammer site. Bought Movie Maker Pro but when I went to save it asked me to register. I wasn't supplied with a registration number. MS Support tells me I need to pay extra for registration. Then, when I suggest that it's unfair because there was no...
  9. microsoft store app got uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store app got uninstalled: i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he completely erased the app and i've tried just about everything i've found on the internet to reinstall it but nothing has...
  10. Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script: I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to. I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or something. Could anyone tell me how? Apparently this is the Ps command to use "Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage" - but I...