Windows 10: Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Discus and support Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShockMaster04, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10.

:)

ShockMaster04, Apr 6, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 6, 2022
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 6, 2022
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

1. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft store associated

2. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  3. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  4. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  6. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  7. Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working

Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working: Today I am trying to open my MS Store But its not Opening , and all other Apps are not to opening ,I am trying to open , but it not Works . Please its Request to Solve my Problem, Requesting u to solve this problem Fast . THANK YOU TO, TEAM MICROSOFT...
  8. No App Associated with Microsoft Store

No App Associated with Microsoft Store: I came across this issue while attempting to install software from the microsoft store. When I hit the "Get" button, I'm either met with nothing on microsoft edge or an error message on firefox pasted below. The automatic troubleshooter has not found anything. Could somebody...
  9. Microsoft store and apps don't open

Microsoft store and apps don't open: I've been having an issue where I'm unable to open the Windows Store or any Windows apps. Clicking on them does nothing, no windows pop up at all. Similarly, when I try to download an app from the Windows store in Chrome NVIDIA Control Panel for example, clicking "get" gives...
  10. Microsoft Store and apps don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and apps don't work: Around a month ago, I noticed that the microsoft store and the apps weren't working. When I try to open them, they close after a few seconds they were opened. I tried many powershell and command prompt solutions, but they didn't work. I also tried wsreset.exe, but it did not...