Windows 10: Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working

Discus and support Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Everything was working fine until recently. Now all MS apps such as photos, videos, mail, skype, and anything downloaded from the store won't open. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AK_79, Mar 23, 2019.

1. AK_79 Win User

Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working

Everything was working fine until recently. Now all MS apps such as photos, videos, mail, skype, and anything downloaded from the store won't open. The store itself won't even open.

I have tried EVERY solution posted online and no luck. After running the troubleshooter, this is the message I receive:

Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working 9bfba9f3-e597-42a1-9f46-3f84b7c7334d?upload=true.png

How can I fix this? Please help!

:)

AK_79, Mar 23, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 23, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 23, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Microsoft

2. Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Live Tile For Microsoft Store App Stopped Working Again: Hi all, I would have updated my previous question but it has been locked. Once again I'm not having Live Tiles work for my MS Store App on Win 10. I have tried resetting the App, creating a new Win account, clearing Tile Cache and nothing has fixed the issue. Strangely...
  3. The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all: It's always stuck on this when I open it [ATTACH] OS: Windows 10 version 1709 Build 16299.1059 Moved from: Office / More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other...
  4. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  5. Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!: Hello, Since the start of 2019 I have not been able to use any of my Microsoft apps and the Microsoft store will not launch. I have tried every single fix I could find from CMD prompts to powershell etc. Nothing works! The same issue happened at my work place and they had...
  6. Microsoft Store and Apps not working

Microsoft Store and Apps not working: Microsoft Store App is gone from my Start Menu and Microsoft apps like Windows Solitaire no longer function. What should I do - Forum seems mixed on causes and fixes?...
  7. microsoft store app

microsoft store app: my microsoft store app is not working whwnwever i try to open it, it closes automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app/40a677e4-b51a-448e-a4da-ed5907a5ce12"
  8. Microsoft store app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  9. Microsoft store app not working properly

Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  10. Microsoft App Store

Microsoft App Store: I have a Microsoft surface go running windows 10S. I need Adobe Digitals Editions in order to fullfill library books. 10S wont let Digital Editions be downloaded from anywhere but Microsoft's own app store. Anybody any ideas of a way round this, is there another app that will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all windows apps have stopped working