Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey folks, I resetted my PC without data lost option and after the process I opened my windows and I cannot start Microsoft Store and any app that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by urfoswt, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:37 PM.

1. urfoswt Win User

Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting

Hey folks,

I resetted my PC without data lost option and after the process I opened my windows and I cannot start Microsoft Store and any app that requires to start itself. I tried a lot of solutions and cannot work. I tried sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth in CMD, both of them couldn't find any problem. I also tried to run wsreset.exe and after the blank black screen of 10 sec. I got some message like "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-link". I tried Microsoft Store Troubleshooter and I'll post screenshot of an error I got. I ALSO tried to reset my pc with data erasing but even it and all the other methods I tried before cannot solve this problem. I cannot even open a pictura with "Photos", It opens with Paint. I will be very pleased if you help me about this problem.

Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting 6c0c4448-cd0e-48ff-a480-2ef16685ef4c?upload=true.png Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting 02bfa66c-f636-4bca-ba03-d3b20bfbf1bf?upload=true.png

:)

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:41 PM
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

Thema:

1. Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Related

2. Unable to download any app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download any app from Microsoft store: Hello, I got a new computer. I have updated the windows update. I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft Store. When I click to download it shows the message Acquiring licence.... and then says Error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have...
  3. MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP: So.. Ive had this problem for months and i couldnt find any fix like 0 i tried resetting microsoft store putting weird commands in powershell and so on! My problem is that when i go in my Store first of all 1. My language is in french and i have no idea why everything...
  4. Microsoft store cannot download any app

Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  5. Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps

Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps: Every time I attempt to download any apps/games/etc from the Microsoft store the app begins downloading but very shortly afterwards states: "Error: See Details". If you click on "See Details" it states that something unexpected happened and gives the error code: 0x80D03805....
  6. Microsoft Store and most apps from or related to Microsoft won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store and most apps from or related to Microsoft won't open: This has been happening since last night. I was messing with the permissions and ownerships of the WindowsApps folder in Program Files so I could have better access to it, and I suddenly wasn't able to open several apps, such as the Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Slack, Get...
  7. Windows store and related apps won't open

Windows store and related apps won't open: Hello guys. I have a very annoying problem. All windows 10 apps, including Windows 10 won't start. When I try to open a JPEG file for instance, Photos says "Invalid value for registry". When I click on the tile on start screen, it becomes darker with a white bar under it...
  8. Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps

Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps: I'm trying to install the PDP Control Hub app for my Afterglow controller, but every time I click Install it does nothing, when I click ... and then Install on my devices, it works but then the install doesn't continue, it tells me "Couldn't install, try again soon" When I...
  9. Microsoft Apps and store will not start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps and store will not start.: None of my apps or store on my surface pro 4 opens, tried resetting the apps in settings but nothing. Cant even open onenote. Help needed....
  10. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.: When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that...