Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey folks, I resetted my PC without data lost option and after the process I opened my windows and I cannot start Microsoft Store and any app that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by urfoswt, Dec 2, 2019.

1. urfoswt Win User

Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting

Hey folks,

I resetted my PC without data lost option and after the process I opened my windows and I cannot start Microsoft Store and any app that requires to start itself. I tried a lot of solutions and cannot work. I tried sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth in CMD, both of them couldn't find any problem. I also tried to run wsreset.exe and after the blank black screen of 10 sec. I got some message like "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-link". I tried Microsoft Store Troubleshooter and I'll post screenshot of an error I got. I ALSO tried to reset my pc with data erasing but even it and all the other methods I tried before cannot solve this problem. I cannot even open a pictura with "Photos", It opens with Paint. I will be very pleased if you help me about this problem.

Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting 6c0c4448-cd0e-48ff-a480-2ef16685ef4c?upload=true.png Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting 02bfa66c-f636-4bca-ba03-d3b20bfbf1bf?upload=true.png

:)

urfoswt, Dec 2, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 2, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 2, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Related

2. Microsoft Store app updates related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app updates related: Can anybody tell me can a bios update automatically turn on Microsoft Store app updates option if I turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-updates-related/a55297eb-802b-4794-b64d-6cc57c3f3772
  3. Microsoft Store app updates related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app updates related: Can anybody tell me can a bios update automatically turn on Microsoft Store app updates option if I turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-updates-related/a55297eb-802b-4794-b64d-6cc57c3f3772
  4. Microsoft Store related.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store related.: Can anybody tell me how can it possible that automatically app update option turn on automatically if I turn off it. Can it happen if Microsoft Store update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-related/f99a7aa3-c6a8-481e-8387-bea0c689115a
  5. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional: Ever since I had reinstalled windows 10 on my computer several months ago, the Microsoft store has not been opening and any app that runs through it won't work. On apps I've tried to install elsewhere not through the store I have always gotten the same error: 800700B7. I've...
  6. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional: Ever since I had reinstalled windows 10 on my computer several months ago, the Microsoft store has not been opening and any app that runs through it won't work. On apps I've tried to install elsewhere not through the store I have always gotten the same error: 800700B7. I've...
  7. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. microsoft store and other microsoft related apps

microsoft store and other microsoft related apps: So i have recently experienced some black screen with cursor bug and glitches and ever since i got that fixed i havent been able to open microsoft store or any store related apps. I have tried everything from reseting the app reparing and i even tried using the powershell...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft store and related app

Windows 10 Microsoft store and related app: So, im running into several issues that ive tried all the ways suggested to help with similar matters. But at this point im irritated and bordering just wiping my whole hard drive for a fresh install of windows. When i try to start up Microsoft store it'll load up but on the...
  10. Can't open microsoft store, calculator, photos or any microsoft related app

Can't open microsoft store, calculator, photos or any microsoft related app: Hey. I am neck deep in sh*t right now. I can't open any files that are made by microsoft or whatever you wanna call it. Most of the time if I try to open, let's say an MP3 file or a photo file, I get this error message and the app closes faster than I blink, like you open it,...