Windows 10: microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening

Discus and support microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; good morning for a while all of microsoft apps such as (photos, calendar, calculator, etc) are not working and when i try to launch them i used to get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mesho_807, Aug 9, 2019.

1. mesho_807 Win User

microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening

good morning for a while all of microsoft apps such as (photos, calendar, calculator, etc) are not working and when i try to launch them i used to get the app didn't start error, and even the windows store used to open for one second and the closes by its own, so i tried to find a solution online but all of them failed, one of these solutions was deleting the store and reinstalling it but after doing that the store doesn't wanna reinstall and i keep getting a message saying "store couldn't install"

:)

mesho_807, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 9, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening - Similar Threads - microsoft store apps

2. Microsoft Store and Apps not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store and Apps not opening: Hello, I'm running 22h2 and the Store and Apps will not open. I've tried the wsreset and get a purge error. There is no cache to clear in the store directory local state folder, DISM didn't work, SFC /scannow didn't work, the time and date are correct, and an inplace upgrade...
  3. microsoft app store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft app store not opening: Whenever I click the button/link, it does not open. It does this with several apps, like the calculator app. I uninstalled the calculator app but now I can't reinstall it When I go to reinstall from the browser version of the Microsoft app store, it doesn't open anything....
  4. my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...: My Microsoft store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store Advance settings but it stuck on the loading...
  5. my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ms store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store...: My Microsoft store is not working and not opening even though i tried to open the Microsoft store Advance settings but it stuck on the loading...
  6. Microsoft Store app not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store app not opening: I cant open the Microsft store application, when I try to open it there is an error something went wrong at it closes the app however when i check the app manager it is still running in the backround .how to fix this error? how to re-open the store application...
  7. Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working: Today I am trying to open my MS Store But its not Opening , and all other Apps are not to opening ,I am trying to open , but it not Works . Please its Request to Solve my Problem, Requesting u to solve this problem Fast . THANK YOU TO, TEAM MICROSOFT...
  8. none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store

none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store: I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 everyting was fine but suddenly my microsoft store stopped working . The app icon is still there but it doesn,t launch . I try to fix it and none of the method worked and after that all of my windows app stop working such as...
  9. Microsoft App store crash even before i open

Microsoft App store crash even before i open: Hi lovely people, i'm so freaking out and currently stressed out, so let me get this quick. So my problem is, when i go to search menu, type for microfot app, i try to open it, it just show the app for less then a second and it close back directly, like i never open the app...
  10. Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open any Microsoft Store Apps Even the Store itself: When I open the app, it always prompt me this message.. FYI, I have the admin rights to this PC and this is my office PC.. I checked the Applocker and the Software Restriction in the Local Security Policy and Group Policy only to find nothing.. [ATTACH] This is my...