Windows 10: Microsoft store and apps do not work, they just are stuck in that state whenever I click on...

Discus and support Microsoft store and apps do not work, they just are stuck in that state whenever I click on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kurokoro1012 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kurokoro1012, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft store and apps do not work, they just are stuck in that state whenever I click on...

/u/kurokoro1012, Jun 10, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 15, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft store and apps do not work, they just are stuck in that state whenever I click on...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store and apps do not work, they just are stuck in that state whenever I click on...

1. Microsoft store and apps do not work, they just are stuck in that state whenever I click on... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Microsoft store just won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store just won't work: For the last day I've tried numerous methods for reinstalling the xbox app after uninstalling it due to issues beforehand. I've tried resetting/restoring the app, troubleshooting, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling game services, uninstalling and reinstalling...
  3. Microsoft store just won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store just won't work: For the last day I've tried numerous methods for reinstalling the xbox app after uninstalling it due to issues beforehand. I've tried resetting/restoring the app, troubleshooting, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling game services, uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app: Tried everything here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14Didn't help although I did not see a windows store service here at one point I think it showed...
  5. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app: Tried everything here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14Didn't help although I did not see a windows store service here at one point I think it showed...
  6. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. whenever i click on a file on windows explorer, the app just freezes and i cant interact...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whenever i click on a file on windows explorer, the app just freezes and i cant interact...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_get_zero_bitches [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/116565z/whenever_i_click_on_a_file_on_windows_explorer/
  8. Microsoft Store just doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store just doesn't work: My Microsoft Store just sticks at Pending when I try to install anything. I have tried everything that is provided as answers from all of the existing questions and none of it works. I have had issues with Microsoft Store since it was first forced on me and honestly it is...
  9. This happens whenever I click microsoft store, what is happening and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens whenever I click microsoft store, what is happening and how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnaw4k/this_happens_whenever_i_click_microsoft_store/
  10. Microsoft Store just doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store just doesn't work.: So I just bought Forza Horizon ultimate bundle and when I tried to install it I click on the install button and nothing happens. I tried to go into "manage" and whenever i click on all of the different dlc's a window pops up that says "Try again later. Something happened on...