Windows 10: Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar

Discus and support Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As you can see in the gif below, the Microsoft Store and it's apps don't have icons in the taskbar. This has been happening for a while.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZacharyGardner, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar

As you can see in the gif below, the Microsoft Store and it's apps don't have icons in the taskbar. This has been happening for a while.

:)

ZacharyGardner, Jun 10, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Junh821 Win User
    small app icons at the task bar

Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar [​IMG]

As you can see in the picture,
    my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small
    This appears on other store apps like music, calc...etc
    what can I do at this situation???

Junh821, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar

task bar icons blank

After applying the november windows 10 home update three of my task bar icons have become blank sheets. The ones changed are edge, store and wunderlist. The remainder are fine. The icons of the three appear correct in the all apps list. I have tried
    unpin and re-pin with no change. The three applications work correctly and start fine from the task bar. It is just hard to remember which application is which blank. Note this has happened on my hp laptop which was upgraded from windows 8.1, My desktop
    which has windows 10 professional does not have the problem. It was upgraded from windows 7 professional.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RussGarside, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar

1. Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar: As you can see in the gif below, the Microsoft Store and it's apps don't have icons in the taskbar. This has been happening for a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded-from-it-dont/e8112651-732f-4e31-9082-f1052fe8bf1b
  6. Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar

Microsoft Store and apps downloaded from it don't have icons in the task bar: As you can see in the gif below, the Microsoft Store and it's apps don't have icons in the taskbar. This has been happening for a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded-from-it-dont/e8112651-732f-4e31-9082-f1052fe8bf1b
  7. app icon “stuck”to the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    app icon “stuck”to the task bar: I can't unpin the app icon from the taskbar. When I click on the "unpin” button, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icon-stuckto-the-task-bar/2551c9ea-33eb-4379-8858-e5085f92aec8
  8. app icon “stuck”to the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    app icon “stuck”to the task bar: I can't unpin the app icon from the taskbar. When I click on the "unpin” button, nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icon-stuckto-the-task-bar/6d77ff6b-585d-4c4c-8238-b057d9d560dc
  9. Microsoft Store App wont Unpin from Task bar.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App wont Unpin from Task bar.: I have unpinned the Microsoft Store from taskbar. The icon did not show up but there is a blank space left . when i did right click on the blank space it provided me with the same options as before asking me to unpin the application. i did pin MS Store again but the blank...
  10. small app icons at the task bar

small app icons at the task bar: [img] As you can see in the picture, my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small This appears on other store apps like music, calc...etc what can I do at this situation??? 27062