Windows 10: microsoft store and apps from store are not working

Discus and support microsoft store and apps from store are not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELLO I UPDATED WINDOWS 10 TO 2004 VERSION BUT AFTER UPDATING I CANT USE APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE AND MICROSOFT STORE IS ALSO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rana Ihtisham, Sep 16, 2020.

1. microsoft store and apps from store are not working

HELLO

I UPDATED WINDOWS 10 TO 2004 VERSION

BUT AFTER UPDATING I CANT USE APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE AND MICROSOFT STORE IS ALSO NOT LAUNCHING microsoft store and apps from store are not working 0c41401c-d38a-4543-afc3-71dfa9fb5ad5?upload=true.png

:)

Rana Ihtisham, Sep 16, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 16, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 16, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

microsoft store and apps from store are not working

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store and apps from store are not working

1. microsoft store and apps from store are not working - Similar Threads - microsoft store apps

2. Microsoft Store and apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and apps not working: SummaryI am a Windows 10 user. Everything was working fine until about 1 week ago. Now Microsoft Store and all associated apps have stopped working.DetailsThe first thing I noticed was Calculator app had stopped working. At first, that was the only thing malfunctioning. I...
  3. Microsoft Store and apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and apps not working: SummaryI am a Windows 10 user. Everything was working fine until about 1 week ago. Now Microsoft Store and all associated apps have stopped working.DetailsThe first thing I noticed was Calculator app had stopped working. At first, that was the only thing malfunctioning. I...
  4. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working: Hello,I'm having an error with the store and its apps groove music, photos, movies and tv...I asked this question before and they gave me a lot of solutions, but non of them workedStill I have the error...I tried the Windows store apps troubleshooter and it gives me this...
  5. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working: Hello,I'm having an error with the store and its apps groove music, photos, movies and tv...I asked this question before and they gave me a lot of solutions, but non of them workedStill I have the error...I tried the Windows store apps troubleshooter and it gives me this...
  6. Microsoft store and store-downloaded apps not working

7. app from microsoft store.

app from microsoft store.: hi i've previously downloaded an app on the microsoft store. i have logged into my account to re download it and it wants me to pay for it again. i'm using the same account as the last time i purchased it. anyone know how to fix it?...
  8. Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store

Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store: I've been having a persistent issue where the Microsoft Store will not download the new version of DirectX Runtime package as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 package, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 packages. My windows is updated, I have reset the...
  9. app from Microsoft Store not working

app from Microsoft Store not working: I downloaded the Associated Press app from the Microsoft Store, app will open but contents will not load. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-from-microsoft-store-not-working/26b6e722-f133-4739-8b14-a58b3c8471bf
  10. Microsoft Store Apps are not working.

Microsoft Store Apps are not working.: I can't use, install or update any apps of Microsoft Store. It is showing windows update is disabled but my Windows Update is on. It is showing error Code: 0x80070422 Please help me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...