Windows 10: Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spartor19, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Spartor19 Win User

Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app that is downloaded from there such as "Snipping Tool", they don't open, or just crash immediately. I have tried every solution to fix this. Everything google has on using powershell and cmd, and nothing has worked. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

:)

Spartor19, Jan 15, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 15, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 15, 2023
  4. Compumind Win User

Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

Compumind, Jan 15, 2023
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup: Hello,When I startup the Microsoft store, the loading screen appear but then disappears after a few seconds. I have tried everything from troubleshooting to reinstalling the Store through powershell, but nothing works....
  3. Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup: Hello,When I startup the Microsoft store, the loading screen appear but then disappears after a few seconds. I have tried everything from troubleshooting to reinstalling the Store through powershell, but nothing works....
  4. Microsoft Store crashes on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.

How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.: Hi when I clicked on the Microsoft Store I clicked Libary and then when the next screen came up it said the Windows Experince Pack is pending and the same app is pending. So I went into system and troubleshoot and went to the run button for the Microsoft store I pushed the...
  6. How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.: Hi when I clicked on the Microsoft Store I clicked Libary and then when the next screen came up it said the Windows Experince Pack is pending and the same app is pending. So I went into system and troubleshoot and went to the run button for the Microsoft store I pushed the...
  7. Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?: Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app that is downloaded from there such as "Snipping Tool", they don't open, or just crash immediately. I have tried every solution...
  8. Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.: My microsoft store keeps crashing whenever i open it, and my games like asphalt 9, modern combat5, require updating from the store but the store dosent open, it keeps closing immediately i open it...
  9. Microsoft Store crashes at startup

Microsoft Store crashes at startup: Hello, After updating the Microsoft Store application to v11810.1001.12.0, it stopped working. The store application window appears for two or three seconds and then disappears again. It was tested WSReset, Reset by configuration, Windows Update Troubleshooter. Nothing...
  10. Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup

Microsoft Store Crashes on Startup: I’ve tried everything, from DSIM checks to troubleshooters and PowerShell commands. I have bought a new Lenovo Yoga 910 and my Microsoft Store will load then crash. I have found that it will load if you try opening it after you restart, but after that it does the same thing....