Windows 10: Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

Discus and support Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost access to my Apps, can't get to the Microsoft Store, even the Help App tries to start then shuts down. This occurred after the June 8th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndyWikman, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

I have lost access to my Apps, can't get to the Microsoft Store, even the Help App tries to start then shuts down. This occurred after the June 8th updates.I don't know if this can be solved--

:)

AndyWikman, Jun 15, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 15, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

1. Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update: I received a message from Microsoft for a periodic update to my system Windows 10. Now I can no longer launch my Photoshop application. I receive the following error message: "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable."...
  3. After latest update numerous windows apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After latest update numerous windows apps not working: After a windows update the following apps aren't working Microsoft Store Onenote for Windows 10 Photos And more that I don't really use Chrome and other apps that are not microsoft related still work....
  4. Apps not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps not working after latest windows update: I installed the latest update a couple of days ago and since then most of my apps & programs in my start bar won't open. Clicking on most of them just gets no reaction at all, not even an error message or pop up, absolutely nothing happens. I can't open Netflix, Spotify,...
  5. works 2000 quit working after 10 update

works 2000 quit working after 10 update: newest update caused word 2000 to quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-2000-quit-working-after-10-update/fc6f7c71-ddff-4af3-9847-563bb0d165d0
  6. Audio quit working after a Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio quit working after a Windows update: My audio stopped working a day after a Windows update. This is the second time that happened. The first time it happened, I simply bought new speakers. That was about 4 months ago. I don’t want to buy another set of new speakers. I’ve tried pretty much everything. I’ve tried...
  7. Microsoft Apps will not work after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps will not work after update: I am unable to open most on my Microsoft apps after recent updates. The computer is telling me that I am signed in as a temporary profile. I have been signing in like I normally would before the update. All of my files went to a temp file under C and users then my name....
  8. Photos App Not Working After Latest Features update

Photos App Not Working After Latest Features update: The title says it all. I installed the latest feature update yesterday morning. Now, when I double click on a JPG image, I get a white screen and no image. I also tried to open the image by right clicking it and selecting "Edit with Photos." Again, the image doesn't open. Is...
  9. after recent update having problems with the app store and microsoft apps not working

after recent update having problems with the app store and microsoft apps not working: help, calendar, Microsoft store and other apps not working. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-having-problems-with-the-app/ef247bd2-560e-47a2-965a-f912c6d467e8
  10. network quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network quit working after updates: WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or this Toshiba satellite M 645 S4070 may need different one. 90705