Windows 10: Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

Discus and support Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost access to my Apps, can't get to the Microsoft Store, even the Help App tries to start then shuts down. This occurred after the June 8th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndyWikman, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

I have lost access to my Apps, can't get to the Microsoft Store, even the Help App tries to start then shuts down. This occurred after the June 8th updates.I don't know if this can be solved--

:)

AndyWikman, Jun 15, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 15, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

1. Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  3. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  4. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update: HiAfter the latest update to my Windows 10 Laptop the Mail app doesn't work and the Microsoft Store won't open either. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-app-not-working-after-latest/84a1d6bf-6bff-4bcc-b6a5-f98a45419403
  6. Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update

Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update: HiAfter the latest update to my Windows 10 Laptop the Mail app doesn't work and the Microsoft Store won't open either. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-app-not-working-after-latest/84a1d6bf-6bff-4bcc-b6a5-f98a45419403
  7. Microsoft store is not working after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not working after update.: I've installed Win 11 as fresh install, completely from scratch.I've opened MS Store to install MSI Center and update common apps.As soon as MS Store update itself - it stopped working, not opening at all.Edition Windows 11 Pro N Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎24/‎2023 OS...
  8. Microsoft store is not working after update.

Microsoft store is not working after update.: I've installed Win 11 as fresh install, completely from scratch.I've opened MS Store to install MSI Center and update common apps.As soon as MS Store update itself - it stopped working, not opening at all.Edition Windows 11 Pro N Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎24/‎2023 OS...
  9. Apps not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps not working after latest windows update: I installed the latest update a couple of days ago and since then most of my apps & programs in my start bar won't open. Clicking on most of them just gets no reaction at all, not even an error message or pop up, absolutely nothing happens. I can't open Netflix, Spotify,...
  10. network quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network quit working after updates: WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or this Toshiba satellite M 645 S4070 may need different one. 90705