Windows 10: Microsoft store and apps wont launch

Discus and support Microsoft store and apps wont launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried so many solutions to solve this issue, I have reset the computer, I have tried uninstalling the windows store but the commands are always... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by User1987_609, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Microsoft store and apps wont launch

I have tried so many solutions to solve this issue, I have reset the computer, I have tried uninstalling the windows store but the commands are always incorrect. I have tried to use other users and it still won't work or any other app. My browsers open but nothing else please help me solve this issue.

:)

User1987_609, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Microsoft Store-Apps won't launch

Your 1st screenshot:

Microsoft store and apps wont launch [​IMG]

Your 2nd:

What triggered these messages?

Please methodically answer my questions in post #2. Thank you.

Here's how to post screenshots (tutorial available):

dalchina, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Microsoft store and apps wont launch

Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store and apps wont launch

1. Microsoft store and apps wont launch - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch: Hello,I'll get straight to the question. I downloaded ARK Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store on my PC. However, when I try to launch ARK the application opens for about 2 seconds then closes. This same issue also happens when I try and launch ROBLOX, except ROBLOX...
  3. App Wont Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Wont Launch: whenever I try to play Angry Birds 2 on my pc the game just wont launch. I see the Rovio logo then it just exits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-launch/c8c8e7a1-1b09-48a1-afa9-9776fb12b0d5
  4. Microsoft Store-Apps won't launch

Microsoft Store-Apps won't launch: WX version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) Thank you all for the assistance! Tried to run the commands posted here via PowerShell, w/ admin, but still not luck. Microsoft Store tried to open but it disappears quick, other APPs like Photos won't launch at all. Recently upgraded to...
  5. Microsoft Store App Does Not Launch

Microsoft Store App Does Not Launch: I encountered an error when I tried to reinstall Microsoft store application on my windows 10 pc. Can someone please teach me how to do it step by step? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-does-not-launch/0a2d4748-a877-4e24-92ce-de2592ac8f17
  6. Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.

Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.: a few months ago I ran into the issue where non of my Microsoft Store games were launching and I couldn't install new games, after trouble shooting and trying every solution online I could find I eventually had to factory reset my computer which fixed the issue temporarily,...
  7. Microsoft Store Wont Launch After Reset

Microsoft Store Wont Launch After Reset: Hello, I just reset my windows 10 laptop and then microsoft store wont launch, i tried every powershell things from youtube and web and nothing worked, i tried wsreset.exe , change region setting and connection dns, CMD things and nothing happens, every time i do...
  8. Microsoft Store wont Launch

Microsoft Store wont Launch: My Microsoft Store will not open after a recent windows update. I am currently running Windows 10 version 1909. I have tried to reset the store, checked my date and time settings, and also tried running the wsreset.exe command prompt. I am receiving an "File system error...
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...
  10. Microsoft Store app not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching: can you help ***Original title: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-launching/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2"