Windows 10: Microsoft Store and bunch of other apps won't open even I reset them

Discus and support Microsoft Store and bunch of other apps won't open even I reset them in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8fqjaw5io7z31.png?width=804&format=png&auto=webp&s=3fccad2c3eddb6cbf626b5a74ef4508c104bd851 According to one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/droohed, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store and bunch of other apps won't open even I reset them

/u/droohed, Nov 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Nov 17, 2019
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store and bunch of other apps won't open even I reset them

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store and bunch of other apps won't open even I reset them

1. Microsoft Store and bunch of other apps won't open even I reset them - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store bunch

2. Microsoft Store and other apps won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and other apps won't open: Hi! I am unable to open the Windows Store app, Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or the Feedback Hub. Whenever I attempt to open these apps, they open momentarily and then close.I've attempted to do the wsreset.exe and when I do, I receive the error message...
  3. Microsoft Store and other apps won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and other apps won't open: Hi! I am unable to open the Windows Store app, Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or the Feedback Hub. Whenever I attempt to open these apps, they open momentarily and then close.I've attempted to do the wsreset.exe and when I do, I receive the error message...
  4. Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??

Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??: Paint 3D and MS Store won't even open for a second, and other apps open for a split second and then close themselves. Regulars Paint works, but trying to open something in Paint 3D with it says I need to install something? Help....
  5. Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d, Microsoft Store, and other apps won't open??: Paint 3D and MS Store won't even open for a second, and other apps open for a split second and then close themselves. Regulars Paint works, but trying to open something in Paint 3D with it says I need to install something? Help....
  6. Microsoft store and other apps are not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and other apps are not opening: This problem is with me since 1 year. The Microsoft store is not opening and other apps are also not opening like photos, camera, calendar, Office, Mail, Solitaire, Microsoft News, etc. It looks like thisAll the apps have turned blackish and when i click on them they donot...
  7. Microsoft store and other apps are not opening

Microsoft store and other apps are not opening: This problem is with me since 1 year. The Microsoft store is not opening and other apps are also not opening like photos, camera, calendar, Office, Mail, Solitaire, Microsoft News, etc. It looks like thisAll the apps have turned blackish and when i click on them they donot...
  8. Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows

Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows: As the title says, I'm can't open Microsoft Store at all, even after resetting Windows. I also cannot open any Windows Apps. This is really frustrating....
  9. microsoft store and other microsoft apps won't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft store and other microsoft apps won't open: my girlfriend's pc stopped opening microsoft apps. all of them close themselves immediately after opening. we tried everything, all of the popular or not so popular tutorials from google/youtube. this issue occurred suddenly, without any errors or crashes before that. seen a...
  10. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.: I clicked Microsoft store in the taskbar, and the icon just disappeared. I checked the start menu, and a plain blue icon that says Microsoft Store was there, with a white bar under it. It looks like it is supposed to download, but it doesn't. Other Microsoft apps are also...