Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; as the title says both won't work nor show up tried many different threads options I checked the reliability monitor and it keeps saying windows shell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abdullahbasudan, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

as the title says both won't work nor show up tried many different threads options I checked the reliability monitor and it keeps saying windows shell experience Host issue application name praid:App don't know when this started happening, it happened suddenly and now stuff won't work updated windows to the latest version and tried many fixes non of them work

:)

abdullahbasudan, Oct 20, 2021

2. Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

Event portion in calendar doesnot work.

Hello,

So this helped us to understand that the issue is with in the Calendar app. So let's proceed with further troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run Windows Store Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Store troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search window and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Store troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2:

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Calendar app may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these app working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell
      as administrator. Type PowerShell in the search box, right click on it and select
      run as administrator.

• Run the command get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

• Re-install Calendar from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

1. Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Calendar

2. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working: Windows 10 user: My Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar are not working. The apps are there but when I click on one it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-calendar-not-working/86f12013-41e9-4576-9e59-8ea46a9f1779
  3. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working: Windows 10 user: My Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar are not working. The apps are there but when I click on one it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-calendar-not-working/86f12013-41e9-4576-9e59-8ea46a9f1779
  4. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  5. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  6. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working: as the title says both won't work nor show up tried many different threads options I checked the reliability monitor and it keeps saying windows shell experience Host issue application name praid:App don't know when this started happening, it happened suddenly and now stuff...
  8. Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working: as the title says both won't work nor show up tried many different threads options I checked the reliability monitor and it keeps saying windows shell experience Host issue application name praid:App don't know when this started happening, it happened suddenly and now stuff...
  9. Microsoft Works Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Works Calendar: Hi guys, I know the solution is staring right at me but it's a "forest for the trees" situation. Can someone help point me to the place where I change the date format in MS Works Calendar, please? Thanks, REK...
  10. Microsoft Works Calendar

Microsoft Works Calendar: Hey guys, How do I change the date format in Works Calendar 9.0? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-calendar/d4feebc1-e67f-4cc7-9359-375da82e6d84