Windows 10: Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11

Discus and support Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i am running windows 11 on my laptop and recently ive been having lots of problems with it, first of all my lenovo vantage software would disapear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raphael Jacques, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11

Hi, i am running windows 11 on my laptop and recently ive been having lots of problems with it, first of all my lenovo vantage software would disapear when i clicked on it, so i uninstalled it, then my minecraft launcher would do the same and not open anymore. I then uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it on the microsoft store. Did not work so i decided to reinstall the store. Now i am stuck with the microsoft store not opening and even after uninstalling it in settings, it still appears but does not open at all. With all of that, the file explorer app crashes everytime i try to open a part

:)

Raphael Jacques, Feb 18, 2023
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 18, 2023
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11

Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11

1. Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Microsoft store file

2. Windows 11 - File Explorer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - File Explorer Not Working: Hello,My file explorer will open but won't load at all. It was working earlier today so I don't understand what happened.I'm running Windows 11 and already tried restarting my computer.Overall having so many issues with Windows 11 and it is incredibly slow, debating switching...
  3. Windows 11 - File Explorer Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - File Explorer Not Working: Hello,My file explorer will open but won't load at all. It was working earlier today so I don't understand what happened.I'm running Windows 11 and already tried restarting my computer.Overall having so many issues with Windows 11 and it is incredibly slow, debating switching...
  4. Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11: Hi, i am running windows 11 on my laptop and recently ive been having lots of problems with it, first of all my lenovo vantage software would disapear when i clicked on it, so i uninstalled it, then my minecraft launcher would do the same and not open anymore. I then...
  5. Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working: Hello,i have the Problem that my Xbox Gamepass app is crashing right after i launch it even tho i tried to reset it uninstall it and even after i switched from windows 10 to windows 11 the problem still persist. The same problem happens when i use the microsoft store and try...
  6. Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working

Gamepass, Store and File Explorer not working: Hello,i have the Problem that my Xbox Gamepass app is crashing right after i launch it even tho i tried to reset it uninstall it and even after i switched from windows 10 to windows 11 the problem still persist. The same problem happens when i use the microsoft store and try...
  7. Microsoft store not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working windows 11: I recently bout a new system that had windows 11 pre installed onto it. Nothing wrong with at all every thing runs amazingly and the download speed is crazy except the Microsoft store. I have tried every single method to try fixing it , all my problems are 1. Apps/games just...
  8. Microsoft store not working windows 11

Microsoft store not working windows 11: I recently bout a new system that had windows 11 pre installed onto it. Nothing wrong with at all every thing runs amazingly and the download speed is crazy except the Microsoft store. I have tried every single method to try fixing it , all my problems are 1. Apps/games just...
  9. Windows 11 Microsoft Store Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Store Not Working: Hello.I updated to Windows 11 after many troubles but now, I don't have the Microsoft Store app. When something wants to open it from the settings or other apps, it doesn't work. How can I fix this?...
  10. Windows 11 Microsoft Store Not Working

Windows 11 Microsoft Store Not Working: Hello.I updated to Windows 11 after many troubles but now, I don't have the Microsoft Store app. When something wants to open it from the settings or other apps, it doesn't work. How can I fix this?...