Windows 10: Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading

Discus and support Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So far all day the Microsoft store and Get Help app haven't been loading. My internet is fine, my computer is updated and I also followed a guide my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AbriMuccino, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading

So far all day the Microsoft store and Get Help app haven't been loading. My internet is fine, my computer is updated and I also followed a guide my friends sent me to get this fixed and nothing is helping.

:)

AbriMuccino, Jul 17, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 17, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jul 17, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading

1. Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Help

2. Help me with my microsoft store not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help me with my microsoft store not loading: For a couple of months now my microsoft store has not been able to load. It has been stuck on a blue loading screen that never ends. I've tried many things in the past and right now like reseting it, cleaning the cache, and a couple other things, but nothing has prevailed. I...
  3. Microsoft Store app won't load. Feedback app doesn't work. Get help app doesn't work....

Microsoft Store app won't load. Feedback app doesn't work. Get help app doesn't work....: Windows 11 fully updated.Please tell me this isn't a bad joke. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-load-feedback-app-doesnt/47a17156-8e0f-4764-8604-b3b368a35f23
  4. Microsoft Store app won't load. Feedback app doesn't work. Get help app doesn't work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app won't load. Feedback app doesn't work. Get help app doesn't work....: Windows 11 fully updated.Please tell me this isn't a bad joke. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-load-feedback-app-doesnt/47a17156-8e0f-4764-8604-b3b368a35f23
  5. Microsoft Store app won't load. Feedback app doesn't work. Get help app doesn't work....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...
  7. Not able to load Microsoft app store

Not able to load Microsoft app store: Starts to load, blanks out and goes back to main screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-load-microsoft-app-store/f421c2e2-63e0-4718-b478-b3ce3362f40e
  8. Microsoft Store App not loading

Microsoft Store App not loading: I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay. * Moved from Research/Soundscape * Original title: App not...
  9. MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP

MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP: So basically the other day i had an issue using the xbox console companion app on windows 10, so i decided to un-install it and then re install it. It uninstalled fine but then the microsoft store app wouldnt load i kept getting error Code: 0x80131500 so i decided to go on...
  10. Microsoft Store and other apps not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store and other apps not loading.: I'm Running Microsoft 10 and have discovered Services that the description shows a 'Failed to Read Description. Error Code:2' on the majority of the programs. Also Apps like Microsoft store or anything under Microsoft will not run or even respond to an uninstall...