Windows 10: Microsoft store and its app are not working

Discus and support Microsoft store and its app are not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason when i click on an app it tell me to go check the window store for more info but I am unable to open the microsoft store.When I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jasonyu3322, Mar 25, 2020 at 2:52 PM.

1. Microsoft store and its app are not working

For some reason when i click on an app it tell me to go check the window store for more info but I am unable to open the microsoft store.When I click the microsoft store, it said that it just got install but it wont open.

:)

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 25, 2020 at 2:53 PM
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft store and its app are not working

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Thema:

Microsoft store and its app are not working

1. Microsoft store and its app are not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft store app

2. Does Microsoft Store apps work without connecting to Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does Microsoft Store apps work without connecting to Microsoft Store?: So I use adguard site to install netflix because microsoft store doesn't launch but it seems that netflix won't open up.... It will load forever.... Any help?...
  3. Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store (or apps downloaded with it) not working: The Windows store hadn't been working for a good two months after my pc like completely got destroyed and had to do a system restore thing, and I've tried just about anything, including: - wsreset (I think is the name) - making a new account - uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Microsoft App store not working

Microsoft App store not working: For the second time on a new Dell PC with Windows 10 pro 64 bit the Microsoft store stops working and I get errors when I try to open apps like MS Photos default photo viewer Sticky Notes, Feeback Forum, etc... I get the following error "The app didn't start"...
  5. Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working: [ATTACH] All my downloaded microsoft apps and games keep hanging on the launch screen like this. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? https://preview.redd.it/51br1mjn2l741.png?width=1772&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35baa5b307b33fe7b8a280d2d47db125d8c624f submitted...
  6. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  7. Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!: Hello, Since the start of 2019 I have not been able to use any of my Microsoft apps and the Microsoft store will not launch. I have tried every single fix I could find from CMD prompts to powershell etc. Nothing works! The same issue happened at my work place and they had...
  8. Microsoft Store and Apps not working

Microsoft Store and Apps not working: Microsoft Store App is gone from my Start Menu and Microsoft apps like Windows Solitaire no longer function. What should I do - Forum seems mixed on causes and fixes?...
  9. Microsoft store app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...
  10. Microsoft store app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...