Windows 10: Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...

Discus and support Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting so fed-up with Microsoft issues. My Microsoft Store and general login stopped working continues errors. Spent hours on google trying to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ErikSnyman1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...

I am getting so fed-up with Microsoft issues. My Microsoft Store and general login stopped working continues errors. Spent hours on google trying to fix an issue that is not my issue!!!!!!!!! I re-setted my pc lost loads of data and software and now none of the apps will open even the Microsoft store. I really want my money back for the package I bought given the amount of time I have spent on google trying to fix everything. Not to mention the issue with the your pc is administered by an organisation issue I have spent years on trying to fix. I only saw all my real settings of my pc last week

:)

ErikSnyman1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Win10Newb Win User

Windows Apps store wont open...

hello,

so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app store just closed and when i tried to open it again, it wont open anymore, just keeps crashing...

i've tried deleting the folder in the appdata... and reseting it through wsreset.exe still nothing....

Win10Newb, Nov 25, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 25, 2021
  4. maxatv Win User

Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...

Settings wont open, store wont update, reset PC doesn't open either

Hello,

Windows version is 10.0.15063 build 15063

Since the creators update I noticed that I cannot update any of the apps in the microsoft store. I noticed this finally when an app i actually use wouldn't open, and say that calculator and many others also all had errors and couldn't update or run. I then tried some troubleshooting steps which included

wsreset, reimage repair, sfc /scan now (no errors) and some powershell cleanings of the store. None of these worked. I decided to just rollback to before the creators update but noticed that settings and anything contained within, including windows update, add or remove programs and restore settings will not open either. I tried signing out and signing back into my microsoft account but no joy with that either. I've tried every solution i've come across online so far and no joy. Really thought this would fix it, as this is my exact issue: Windows 10 settings wont open ? [Solved] - Driver Easy but no luck, the tool says issue not found. Please, if anyone can save me from a fresh install that would be greatly appreciated.

maxatv, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...

1. Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. I can't open Microsoft Store app after reset its data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Store app after reset its data: Hello, can I get online support chat from there?Yesterday, I couldn't get app updated in Microsoft Store app, so I cleaned this app's data through App & Features - reset itNow I can't open Microsoft Store, even using Window logo + R, then type wsreset.exePlease help me....
  3. I can't open Microsoft Store app after reset its data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Microsoft Store app after reset its data: Hello, can I get online support chat from there?Yesterday, I couldn't get app updated in Microsoft Store app, so I cleaned this app's data through App & Features - reset itNow I can't open Microsoft Store, even using Window logo + R, then type wsreset.exePlease help me....
  4. I can't open Microsoft Store app after reset its data

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store app wont open

Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  6. Microsoft Store app wont open

Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  7. Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...: I am getting so fed-up with Microsoft issues. My Microsoft Store and general login stopped working continues errors. Spent hours on google trying to fix an issue that is not my issue!!!!!!!!! I re-setted my pc lost loads of data and software and now none of the apps will open...
  8. Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...

Microsoft Store and its apps wont open after pc reset and would not log in before the...: I am getting so fed-up with Microsoft issues. My Microsoft Store and general login stopped working continues errors. Spent hours on google trying to fix an issue that is not my issue!!!!!!!!! I re-setted my pc lost loads of data and software and now none of the apps will open...
  9. Microsoft Store not opening after app reset

Microsoft Store not opening after app reset: I rested the app because I was not able to download apps it was saying acquiring licence and after some times it says error. I saw in YouTube that if you rest the app you can downloaded apps in YouTube and now I cant open the app...
  10. microsoft store app wont open

microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f