Windows 10: Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

Discus and support Microsoft Store and its apps won't open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working they didn't even open. Waiting for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaimieMeredith58, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working they didn't even open. Waiting for the resolution of the problem. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the fresh start. Still, the Microsoft Store and its apps won't open. At the moment, Microsoft Store and its applications appear and close immediately. I have this problem for a long time. I do not know what else to do.

:)

JaimieMeredith58, Oct 20, 2021

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

1. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working they didn't even open. Waiting for the resolution of the problem. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the...
  3. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working they didn't even open. Waiting for the resolution of the problem. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the...
  4. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: Many days ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its applications stopped working not even opening. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the fresh start. Still, the Microsoft Store...
  5. Not able to open microsoft store and its apps.

Not able to open microsoft store and its apps.: I'm not able to open microsoft apps. I even formatted my windows, and it worked for a day but again same problem started coming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-store-and-its-apps/bef4a849-0d6d-4502-99bc-5151d7b830db
  6. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its applications stopped working. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the fresh start. Still, the Microsoft Store and its apps...
  7. Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps

Not able to open Microsoft stores & its apps: I'm not able to open my apps and when I used some methods from other answers, I got an error in Windows Powershell. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-microsoft-stores-its-apps/42f0d5cf-d26e-4abb-a697-bb6cf17dfd82
  8. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: Many months ago, after restoring my PC via Windows' confingurations, the Microsoft Store and its apps stopped working at all they wouldn't even open. I decided to wait for updates, hopping for the resolution of the problem. After long waiting, the problem persisted. I decided...
  9. Microsoft Store and Apps won't open

Microsoft Store and Apps won't open: So for the past two weeks I've been trying every solution i could find with no luck including resetting windows 10 and all of my apps and programs. I just don't know what to do at this point, all help is needed and appreciated....
  10. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install: Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock, weather, Microsoft store, etc. (Microsoft edge works just fine tho) I already tried numerous 'solutions' from these pages:...