Windows 10: Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

Discus and support Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore*... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Storeryly, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Storeryly Win User

Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} not work neither. I also tried http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkI... and excute as admin not work. I also run cmd as admin then write sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth then tried again also not work. I made a new user, then reinstall Windows with me

:)

Storeryly, Jan 6, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 6, 2022
  4. epulone Win User

windows Store crash after open it.

I Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter but it didn't work (couldn't identify the problem).

Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening! [​IMG]

I have already tried before Re-register Microsoft Store app creating with a new user and Reset app store with not luck.

Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening! [​IMG]

I also completed the windows repair ( by ISO ) it didn't work as well.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

epulone, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store many

2. Microsoft store and other apps are not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and other apps are not opening: This problem is with me since 1 year. The Microsoft store is not opening and other apps are also not opening like photos, camera, calendar, Office, Mail, Solitaire, Microsoft News, etc. It looks like thisAll the apps have turned blackish and when i click on them they donot...
  3. Microsoft store and other apps are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and other apps are not opening: This problem is with me since 1 year. The Microsoft store is not opening and other apps are also not opening like photos, camera, calendar, Office, Mail, Solitaire, Microsoft News, etc. It looks like thisAll the apps have turned blackish and when i click on them they donot...
  4. Microsoft store and other apps are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  6. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  7. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

8. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  10. All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened

All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened: I was messing around in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition's files because of an unrelated issue when I gave myself full access to the WindowsApps folder. This caused my Minecraft to stop launching all together. I then created a copy of all my files, then tried to reinstall Minecraft...