Windows 10: Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open

Discus and support Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open. I've tried everything. Literally everything from all the resets to the PowerShell yet nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Iverson 45, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open

Microsoft Store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open. I've tried everything. Literally everything from all the resets to the PowerShell yet nothing works and it stays greyed out. What do I do to fix this because it doesn't let me import anything from my phone and camera into my computer? Please help. Thank you.

:)

Iverson 45, Mar 31, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 31, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Mar 31, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open

1. Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Doesn't open?: Hello, I wanted to download some apps from Microsoft store, but there is an inconvenience, when I try to open Microfoft Store it just doesn't open I don't know why? I think it's because I Terminated the app. If anybody is there to help me please talk to me :. I'll show a...
  3. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Doesn't open?: Hello, I wanted to download some apps from Microsoft store, but there is an inconvenience, when I try to open Microfoft Store it just doesn't open I don't know why? I think it's because I Terminated the app. If anybody is there to help me please talk to me :. I'll show a...
  4. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store doesn't open

Microsoft store doesn't open: My Microsoft store apps had problem in downloading,I tried to reset it and now I can not open it,and it disappeared from apps and features list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-open/c9f0bab0-0c0b-4a2a-96f4-4ea668c929e5
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't open: добрый день дорогие администрация. я большой фанат майкрософта и уважаю и жду каждое обновление. но у меня случился большая проблема. это проблема пришла с виндовс 11 и это очень больно я так долго этого ждал проблема винде 1 пуск не открывается то открывается то нет2панель...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't open

Microsoft Store doesn't open: добрый день дорогие администрация. я большой фанат майкрософта и уважаю и жду каждое обновление. но у меня случился большая проблема. это проблема пришла с виндовс 11 и это очень больно я так долго этого ждал проблема винде 1 пуск не открывается то открывается то нет2панель...
  8. My Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos app won't open.

My Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos app won't open.: Hello, My Microsoft Store won't open and my Microsoft Photos app won't open up on my laptop desktop. It sometimes tries to open but immediately shuts down. How can this be fixed? Thank you. Patty...
  9. Microsoft store doesn't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store doesn't open.: Everytime i try to open Microsoft store,nothing happens,i already tried using powershell,i already tried using the troubleshoot app,the ''wsreset.exe'' app, i already done everything and nothing works,does someone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/BaconCritz [link]...
  10. Microsoft store app doesn't open

Microsoft store app doesn't open: My windows 10 's microsoft store app does't open. I saw some advise in community. I checked Date, Time, Region. I did app reset in windows setting. I did run wsreset.exe. Neither one didn't work. I also tried to leave feedback at Feedback Hub, but Feedback Hub app also not...