Windows 10: Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App

Discus and support Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft store app is not functioning for some reason I don't know why. It is nowhere to be found in the Apps and Features section of the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alain Dobrah MICHIGAN, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App

Hi

Microsoft store app is not functioning for some reason I don't know why. It is nowhere to be found in the Apps and Features section of the settings as well as My Phone app. My Phone App doesn't work either ... I don't know if both situations are connected ... but solutions on how to resolve those two situations will be more than welcomed. Thx!

:)

Alain Dobrah MICHIGAN, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 17, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 17, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App

1. Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Phone

2. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store: When I open the Your Phone app on my PC Windows 10 64bit I get the message saying the app needs to be updated. I click on update, but it then tells me the update cannot be found. If I open Microsoft Store and do a search for the Your Phone app, it cannot find that either.I...
  3. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store: When I open the Your Phone app on my PC Windows 10 64bit I get the message saying the app needs to be updated. I click on update, but it then tells me the update cannot be found. If I open Microsoft Store and do a search for the Your Phone app, it cannot find that either.I...
  4. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microsoft store app will not launch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft store app will not launch: my microsoft store app will not launch. Tried to reset it and it still will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-will-not-launch/2b547fae-aef5-41c0-b764-a3b3c479114d
  6. Your Phone App on Microsoft Store

Your Phone App on Microsoft Store: So I run a routine check on all of my computers each day and that consists of checking for updates everyday as well as app updates on the Microsoft Store. The issue pertains to the Your Phone App on the Microsoft Store. When I check for app updates, the said app always...
  7. Your Phone not updating in microsoft store

Your Phone not updating in microsoft store: I just got my brand new laptop today and was prompted to download Your Phone during setup. I did so and followed all the instructions to download it to my phone as well. Whenever I attempt to open the app on my laptop, I get a prompt that says the app needs to be updated in...
  8. Microsoft edge phone app

Microsoft edge phone app: Can I answer my cellphone on my PC using microsoft phone app "MY PHONE"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-phone-app/fe494f9c-ddb9-42e5-b187-9cd40064d857
  9. Apps in Microsoft Store aren't updating, except "Your Phone"

Apps in Microsoft Store aren't updating, except "Your Phone": Why aren't any of the apps from Microsoft Store not updating for me? The only app that receives updates is "Your Phone" for some reason. Is this because I haven't activated Windows 10?...
  10. Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store: Microsoft announced below that the Microsoft Apps on Android is getting rebranded as Your Phone Companion app in the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18237 to the Skip Ahead ring. This week, we are bringing our apps closer together – Your Phone app on PC now...