Windows 10: Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working???

Discus and support Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working??? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to open the microsoft store nothing happens. When i try to open it from the start menu it looks almost blacked out with a small exclamation... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrownieBear8113, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working???

When I try to open the microsoft store nothing happens. When i try to open it from the start menu it looks almost blacked out with a small exclamation point in the bottom right corner, still nothing happens. I noticed a lot of the pre_installed apps such as Feedback Hub, Photos, Videos, etc have the same problem. I bought this computer a week ago brand new and the problem started a few days ago. What is going on with my computer and how can i fix it?

:)

BrownieBear8113, Feb 15, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 15, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working???

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working???

1. Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working??? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store pre

2. Microsoft Store and other apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and other apps not working: I can't open Microsoft Store I've tried fixing it but every video says to look through apps>Installed apps but it does NOT SHOW when I type "store" even though Microsoft Store is shown on my home! I can't open Microsoft and snipper tool??? I don't know why Microsoft is...
  3. Microsoft Store and other apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and other apps not working: I can't open Microsoft Store I've tried fixing it but every video says to look through apps>Installed apps but it does NOT SHOW when I type "store" even though Microsoft Store is shown on my home! I can't open Microsoft and snipper tool??? I don't know why Microsoft is...
  4. Microsoft store and other microsoft apps are not installed on computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store and other microsoft apps are not installed on computer.: My Microsoft store, Microsoft office 365, and some things named ms-resources are simply not installed on my computer. When I look at the app icons in the start menu, I only see default icons I have tried reinstalling the files numerous times, but it deletes itself once I try...
  5. Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working: If I try to open the Microsoft store, a notifiction pops up that says "Microsoft store just got installed; take a look". Clicking "launch" just makes it reinstall Microsoft store again. Photos, Media Player, Paint, Whatsapp Beta, Feedback Hub and Get Help don't work - if I...
  6. Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and other microsoft apps not working: If I try to open the Microsoft store, a notifiction pops up that says "Microsoft store just got installed; take a look". Clicking "launch" just makes it reinstall Microsoft store again. Photos, Media Player, Paint, Whatsapp Beta, Feedback Hub and Get Help don't work - if I...
  7. Microsoft Store and other MS apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other MS apps not working: I tried doing the powershell to reset my Microsoft store but it says... Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...
  8. Pre installed apps not working.

Pre installed apps not working.: I have recently had issues with pre-installed apps on my laptop. Things like the app store and photo viewer don't work. What makes this 10x more frustrating is that the feedback hub and the Get help apps also don't work so i cant even report the issue. This is extremally...
  9. Pre installed Microsoft store and windows 10 apps are not working and broken

Pre installed Microsoft store and windows 10 apps are not working and broken: I recently ran into a problem where my HP omen laptop was setting all my files on my internal ssd to read only and it would not let me take them out. After about 3-4 hours of trying to fix the problem I decided to give up and reset my pc with a clean install. However, my pc...
  10. Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly

Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly: I have installed windows onto a new drive and have since had problems with Windows store and other apps. Photos doesn't show as an installed app anymore and I cant open the windows store, as it immediately fades away, as if it were to close itself I have reset the Store...