Windows 10: MIcrosoft store and other things like game bar missing?

Discus and support MIcrosoft store and other things like game bar missing? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a possible fix if these apply to you. What you need to do is go this microsoft website, or just type "xbox app" into your browser... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gianni DiCesare, Aug 11, 2020.

1. MIcrosoft store and other things like game bar missing?

I have a possible fix if these apply to you. What you need to do is go this microsoft website, or just type "xbox app" into your browser

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10

This is the Xbox app, which is a really good app for communicating for games.

Once it is finished downloading, and you sign in and open it, there should appear a green bar at the top of your screen saying that this app has dependencies. You will click the thing that takes you to them in your settings, then you can press "install" on the ones it says you are missing. Downloading them will take a minute or two, but this worked for me instead of all of the powershell and administrator, and commands. If you have that problem too, you should definitely try this method. Good Luck!

:)

Gianni DiCesare, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 11, 2020
  3. I can't customize my Xbox Game Bar like I used to do.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to see the Widget Menu with time clock and neither you can drag or move the widgets. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Xbox version installed on the PC? (Windows + I > Click on Apps > Apps & feature > scroll and look for Xbox Game bar > Advanced option)

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Xbox Game bar app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advancedoption.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Reinstall the App.

We would suggest you to open Microsoft Store and click on the Search Bar, then type Xbox Game Bar and install it. Also you may want to download it from

Online Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 11, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

MIcrosoft store and other things like game bar missing?

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

MIcrosoft store and other things like game bar missing?

1. MIcrosoft store and other things like game bar missing? - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft store things

2. Xbox game bar recording working on certain things and not others. ERROR: 0X8232300F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar recording working on certain things and not others. ERROR: 0X8232300F: When I try to record like, a google chrome tab, it works.However when I try to record a game, it freezes for a couple of seconds, and then gives me the error code telling me it doesn't work.I've looked online and nothing seems to be working, so I'll just list a couple of...
  3. Xbox game bar recording working on certain things and not others. ERROR: 0X8232300F

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar recording working on certain things and not others. ERROR: 0X8232300F: When I try to record like, a google chrome tab, it works.However when I try to record a game, it freezes for a couple of seconds, and then gives me the error code telling me it doesn't work.I've looked online and nothing seems to be working, so I'll just list a couple of...
  4. Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc: Can I clone the disk drive that I installed my MS Game on in PC a and then insert the cloned drive in PC b and change my MS store settings to match the new drive and expect the game to work without having to download it again please?...
  5. Microsoft Store and other windows apps are missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other windows apps are missing: I had downloaded windows 10 yesterday, and today when I was trying to download some apps I couldn't find the Microsoft store nor other apps like photo and video editor.I tried redownloading windows 10 and the Microsoft store is still missing.I have windows 10 Pro....
  6. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps Missing After Reset.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps Missing After Reset.: So I recently reset my pc because I was getting some blue screens of death. If you are curious and can help me the stop code is "Whea Uncorrectable Error". It occurs whenever I do anything that is high profile like gaming or rendering videos in an editor. They are still...
  7. How to install Store, camera and other things missing from Win10

How to install Store, camera and other things missing from Win10: I took over my husband's laptop after I got him a new one. It's missing store, camera and just about everything else that Microsoft puts on computers. I have tried everything including Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode...
  8. Microsoft Store and other microsoft stuffs went missing! Help??

Microsoft Store and other microsoft stuffs went missing! Help??: Hello, so to keep things short. 2 days ago I noticed my Microsoft Store, Groove, Photos, and some others is missing. I really have no clue why this happened. I tried many things to bring it back I've tried the WSRESET.exe , it didnt work. Windows App Troubleshooter also...
  9. Big bar features like microsoft store or gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big bar features like microsoft store or gaming: Hello, I have windows 10 but i have a problem. When i press the ,,windows button'' it have to show me the microsoft store, gaming, cortana etc. But its show me regular. How do i make to get the features for windows menu bar. HELP....
  10. Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc: Hey. I have Windows 10 Home and I'm trying to transfer a game that I bought and installed on one pc to another pc. I have already moved the game to a flash drive (via the option in Settings-->Apps)and am trying to put it on the new pc. When I try to copy the game folders to...