Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I had to do a total reset of my laptop and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jaxgreygirl, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

Hi,

I had to do a total reset of my laptop and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list.

I have done a search here and tried the troubleshooting and the Powershell options. I've also tried ordering the Photo app from the Microsoft website, however, since my Store app is also missing, apparently, this is useless.

Nothing has worked.

My version of Windows 10 is 1903 OS Build 18362.356.

Thanks!

:)

jaxgreygirl, Aug 30, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 30, 2020
  3. mrjcjones Win User
    Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store

Microsoft Photos will not install.

Photos would not call Maps from a photo file information. I reset Photos using Advanced Settings. The Photos App now shows on the Programmes and Apps list Start menu, but is not in the Apps list in the Settings list Apps&Features so it will not run.

When I try to reinstall the Photos app from the Store I get the error message 0x80073D05.

I have tried all the usual repairs in Windows help to no avail.

Any suggestions please?

mrjcjones, Aug 30, 2020
  4. spunk Win User

Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

There should be a listing for All Apps at the bottom of the List below File Explorer, and Power.

Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset [​IMG]

spunk, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

1. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Photo

2. Microsoft Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing after reset: I decided to reset my pc to get rid of stuff and overall refresh it, I think I screwed it up since it blue screened for something related to watchdog right in the middle of installing, It looped the error "Unexpected restart/error", Tried something to get around it and it...
  3. MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET: Hi, when from the settings I reset the microsoft store, it disappeared as if it had been uninstalled. Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-store-after-reset/2ebbae5e-c2d3-4b66-a643-72e3e3bbc738
  4. Microsoft store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store missing after reset: So the story is I want to open a microsoft photo but when I open it turns out there are no logo photos so I tried to reset my microsoft store because I also can not open the microsoft store. but when I finish the reset I want to find the microsoft store turned out to be...
  5. Microsoft store missing after reset

Microsoft store missing after reset: So the story is I want to open a microsoft photo but when I open it turns out there are no logo photos so I tried to reset my microsoft store because I also can not open the microsoft store. but when I finish the reset I want to find the microsoft store turned out to be...
  6. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  7. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset: Hi,I had to do a total reset of my laptop, and after it was complete, the Microsoft Store and Photo apps are missing. The icon appear in the taskbar but, they will not launch. They do not appear in my apps list....
  8. Microsoft Store and Photo apps missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps Missing After Reset.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other Microsoft Apps Missing After Reset.: So I recently reset my pc because I was getting some blue screens of death. If you are curious and can help me the stop code is "Whea Uncorrectable Error". It occurs whenever I do anything that is high profile like gaming or rendering videos in an editor. They are still...
  10. Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App missing after Laptop reset.

Microsoft Store and Windows Photo App missing after Laptop reset.: I recently reset my Windows 10 Hewlett-Packard computer back to factory settings to fix some issues I'd encountered here and now. Anyway, after the reset, my computer no longer had the Microsoft Store nor the Windows Photo App, and I'm concerned. I've attempted using the...