Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to install an app not from the useless turd called the microsoft store and my computer is seemingly stuck in safe mode. For some reason,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rodrick Rowells, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode

Hi,I am trying to install an app not from the useless turd called the microsoft store and my computer is seemingly stuck in safe mode. For some reason, it tells me that it cannot leave safe mode on the microsoft store and when I attempt to use the solution involving the run app it also fails. Is there any way to disable safe mode?Thanks.

:)

Rodrick Rowells, Jun 20, 2024
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode

Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode

1. Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Run

2. Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Run Command not working to disable safe mode: Hi,I am trying to install an app not from the useless turd called the microsoft store and my computer is seemingly stuck in safe mode. For some reason, it tells me that it cannot leave safe mode on the microsoft store and when I attempt to use the solution involving the run...
  3. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.: I had the problem of the user not loading during startup so i booted my pc on safe mode with command prompt and when i opened it i put the command and naturally closed the command prompt, there is a black screen and there i nothing i can do, its a laptop Haier Y11b to be...
  4. Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working: Hello, I posted a question because that command didn't workI had this problem after upgrading to Windows 11 and then downgrading.How do I fix this command not working fix?...
  5. Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working: Hello, I posted a question because that command didn't workI had this problem after upgrading to Windows 11 and then downgrading.How do I fix this command not working fix?...
  6. Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  8. Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode: Hi, I think I have to reset my computer because I can't access anything once I log into my accounts. Basically it starts up and let's me sign into my account but the desktop and task bar are missing all their icons, the start button will not open and only turns the cursor...
  9. Safe mode command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe mode command prompt: How to leave the command prompt area in password and which password is required in that portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-command-prompt/d638cfbb-e2a9-4ea7-8522-8ce7edb31635
  10. microsoft password not working in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft password not working in safe mode: Yes I know my password thats why i'm on here, so why dosn't it work in safe mode. I need to uninstall Oculus software in safe mode then reinstall it according to them, thats why I need to be in safe mode, I have no problem getting into safe mode using various ways, its just...