Windows 10: Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

Discus and support Microsoft store and settings greyed out. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ive tried powershell wreset nothings working. I cant go into settings ot the microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Zarak Siddiqui, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

Ive tried powershell wreset nothings working. I cant go into settings ot the microsoft store

:)

Zarak Siddiqui, Nov 2, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

I downloaded Icloud from Microsoft Store but had to uninstall it. Icloud now shows in my Start Menu but not in the Programmes/apps list. I want to reinstall the app but the install button at the app store is greyed out. It just says 'you already own this
    app'. Can anyone suggest how I can reinstall please? I've tried emptying the store cache but that did not work.

Frustrated

BobBarton2, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

1. Microsoft store and settings greyed out. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store settings

2. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  3. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  4. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  6. Microsoft Store won't open. It's greyed out.

Microsoft Store won't open. It's greyed out.: Microsoft Store and other apps like photos, calendar, mail, calculator, xbox, xbox game bar, etc won't open on my PC. I have a Windows 10 which is up-to-date. Any apps related to Microsoft Store are not working, like Adobe Photoshop express, WhatsApp, Asphalt 9, which were...
  7. My microsoft store is broken/greyed out

My microsoft store is broken/greyed out: Hello,Since recently my Microsoft Store won't open anymore. I've tried over 10 solutions but they all didn't work for me. Microsoft Store is also greyed out seen in the picture below....
  8. Microsoft Store Greyed out

Microsoft Store Greyed out: [ATTACH] Windows version: [ATTACH] Yes. I have looked at every way to 'fix' this issue. The discussion is either 4-5 years old, or all of the solutions aren't working. Run CMD, fix the registry; restart the computer; add another user which is just the dumbest thing I've...
  9. Microsoft store Greyed out with !

Microsoft store Greyed out with !: I'm not sure what happened I was using my computer normally I noticed some of the games I was playing were lagging so I reset my computer hoping that would fix the problem. It did not, in fact, it made it much worse now the Microsoft store is greyed out with a !. I have tried...
  10. Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings: Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in...