Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Windows Hello

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Windows Hello in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to sign into the Microsoft Store without using Windows Hello? My computer is not able to use Windows Hello and it wont let login without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drocks27, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store and Windows Hello

Is there a way to sign into the Microsoft Store without using Windows Hello? My computer is not able to use Windows Hello and it wont let login without setting that up.

submitted by /u/drocks27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/drocks27, Jan 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store and Windows Hello

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store and Windows Hello

1. Microsoft Store and Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Hello

2. microsoft hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft hello?: i just brought gamepass and suddenly my pc combusted at first it seems like there is no problem but then i realise i cant install anything from microsoft store i cant update my window i tried media creation tool,reinstalling my windows and it seems like problem was solved but...
  3. microsoft hello?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft hello?: i just brought gamepass and suddenly my pc combusted at first it seems like there is no problem but then i realise i cant install anything from microsoft store i cant update my window i tried media creation tool,reinstalling my windows and it seems like problem was solved but...
  4. Impossible to connect to microsoft store because of window hello nip.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Impossible to connect to microsoft store because of window hello nip.: Hi, I can't currently access microsoft store because of the window hello nip. I never had it before and now when I try to put one they say that my organisation doesn't have the ressource while its a personal account. I even search the internet were the solution was to remove...
  5. hello microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello microsoft: my friend got on my account and said some super bad words and someone reported and I got band and I cant talk to my friends so my account name is antboysalper and will be very nice if you unban me....
  6. Microsoft hello

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft hello: fingerprint scanner not found message and wont allow removal or setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-hello/d7c38717-1b79-4c6a-8f9c-8fdf4db67e74
  7. Microsoft Hello

Microsoft Hello: Hi, does anyone know if Lenovo X1 Thinkpad can use Microsoft Hello or not? Because I want to use the fingerprint option and there is a fingerprint scanner on my laptop but I cant set up my fingerprint due to Microsoft Hello....
  8. Microsoft Hello

Microsoft Hello: I have been trying to set up Hello for my grand daughter on my system. I have a Dell Inspiron 15, 3000 series. I added her account on my system, and I can log into her account with her pin, but when I try to set up Hello, it says the pin is wrong. The Hello option keeps...
  9. Microsoft Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Hello: Hey So I've got the problem that my PC asks me to give my password when I turn on the computer to use it. It was ok till today, now the windows wants me to give my password to Microsoft Hello for the faster login. After I add it, the windows tells me that it can't check the...
  10. Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store: BIO-key’s fingerprint accessories that enable convenient and secure login to Windows 10 PCs with Windows Hello are now available to purchase at Microsoft Stores for $39.99. hHOEJ5e4EKY We’re excited to announce that BIO-key International, Inc. has launched three new...