Windows 10: Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help

Discus and support Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have came here as a last resort, this happened after I flushed my DNS to try and fix the Rockstar Game's services launcher, website, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PressPlay, Dec 6, 2022.

1. PressPlay Win User

Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help

Hello,I have came here as a last resort, this happened after I flushed my DNS to try and fix the Rockstar Game's services launcher, website, which affected me being Unable to update my windows 11 and Microsoft Store Apps.Description of what and how it happened: I had to flush my DNS using CMD commands to get access to my Rockstar account, Services, website, and Story and online mode. After running the commands, resetting the router and PC it was working. It effected, every time I try and update Apps and windows it just says "Something Happened on Our End..." and "Error, try again".. It still

:)

PressPlay, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Velheor Win User

Windows Update/Microsoft Store erroring out

Thanks for the suggestions. I did try resetting Microsoft Store app, both ways. Seems like the issue is more global, since it affects Windows Update service too.
    Sfc/dism/troubleshooting - all of this has been done. Nada.
    I've also reverted to 2004/19041.508, now I get this.

Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help [​IMG]

Velheor, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help

Windows Store and Microsoft Edge error: 0x80072EFD on Windows 10

Hi Ghisaram,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Windows Store and Microsoft Edge, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message along with error code?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

1. Connect to the internet.

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help

1. Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Update

2. need help in finding app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  3. need help in finding app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help in finding app on microsoft store: hello iam trying to download an app but i cant find it, its a new app and every one is downloading it from microsoft store except me i think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-finding-app-on-microsoft-store/e8b80182-c43d-4974-bcce-2a2b87a5a3e4
  4. Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help

Microsoft Store And Windows Update Errors.. My last way to find Help: Hello,I have came here as a last resort, this happened after I flushed my DNS to try and fix the Rockstar Game's services launcher, website, which affected me being Unable to update my windows 11 and Microsoft Store Apps.Description of what and how it happened: I had to flush...
  5. Is there a way to remotely update the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to remotely update the Microsoft store?: So I ran into the issue that I cannot issue update the Microsoft store automatically. I've looked for other online forums and tried the PowerShell Scripts they had but they did not work on my enterprise environment. Do you guys have any possible solutions to update the store...
  6. Is there a way to remotely update the Microsoft store?

Is there a way to remotely update the Microsoft store?: So I ran into the issue that I cannot issue update the Microsoft store automatically. I've looked for other online forums and tried the PowerShell Scripts they had but they did not work on my enterprise environment. Do you guys have any possible solutions to update the store...
  7. Is there a way to remotely update the Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. HELP - Microsoft Store Error

HELP - Microsoft Store Error: [ATTACH]this is the error, the regioncountry can't be configured, there is no country i tried wsreset and nothing HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-microsoft-store-error/3da40924-b511-4b5c-929c-51b63f4ef77a
  9. Help- Microsoft Windows Store Error

Help- Microsoft Windows Store Error: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed...
  10. can't find microsoft store! help me

can't find microsoft store! help me: I can't find microsoft store, i tried everything, such as reboot, troubleshoot, wsreset, powershell commands, but nothing changed, and microsoft store's downloaded apps closes after a sec (such as Asphalt 8 or others), some Micorsoft apps works, but other are like these...