Windows 10: microsoft store and windows update issues

Discus and support microsoft store and windows update issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi so after I fresh started my computer Microsoft store and windows update started having issues all of my updates say pending and then for the store I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mitchell_926, Oct 31, 2019.

1. microsoft store and windows update issues

hi so after I fresh started my computer Microsoft store and windows update started having issues all of my updates say pending and then for the store I try downloading updates or a app that I have already and it either sits there when I hit install or it does it things and then when it says its downloading it just sits there and says downloading it shows no memory or kb a second it just says downloading and no progress on the bar moves either and itried resetting it and I tried doing the apps issue and the windows update troubleshooter and the Microsoft apps troubleshooter issue it comes backsaying its fine but says bits problem the service has already been started more help is available by typing net helpmsg 2182 and all the store appsays along with that is that there is a issue hanging or crashing apps and says not fixed too but plz help

:)

Mitchell_926, Oct 31, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 31, 2019
  3. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 31, 2019
  4. microsoft store and windows update issues

Microsoft Store Issues

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your login issue with Windows store and opening the app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the exact error message you were receiving when opening the app?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter
    to troubleshoot the app and Microsoft store.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store and windows update issues

1. microsoft store and windows update issues - Similar Threads - microsoft store update

2. Microsoft store Update Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Update Issue: All the third party apps that I installed from the Microsoft store are not being updated on the microsoft store I don't know why. Take the example of the opera browser, when I checked on the microsoft store app, it said no update available but when I manually went to the...
  3. Microsoft store Update Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Update Issue: All the third party apps that I installed from the Microsoft store are not being updated on the microsoft store I don't know why. Take the example of the opera browser, when I checked on the microsoft store app, it said no update available but when I manually went to the...
  4. Microsoft store Update Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Windows Store Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Store Issue: When I tried reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store using WindowsPowerShell it is showing me an error as:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0x80073CFC: While processing the request, the system failed to register...
  6. Issue updating microsoft store

Issue updating microsoft store: I've been having an issue where everytime I try to update the store I just get an error message. This also seems to prevent me from downloading or updating other apps aswell. It also seems to be affecting me being able to launch games such as Microsoft flight simulator. Any...
  7. Microsoft Store Updates Issue

Microsoft Store Updates Issue: Hi, When I get to my Microsoft Store, I find that the Resume All or Pause All function of my Microsoft Store does not work, I am unable to resume or pause all the updates at once. I have taken the screenshots and attached below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  8. Microsoft Store Update issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Update issue: hi I have a issue with updating my apps on the Microsoft store it says error every time I try to update a app or a game could you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-update-issue/df312cf3-71c4-4a40-a72c-93b3c0221fd1
  9. Microsoft store update/install issue

Microsoft store update/install issue: when I tried to install or update apps this pop up. I tried to do what it told me It still doesn't work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updateinstall-issue/a048ead2-a3aa-4339-ae8f-4a30c4170331
  10. Microsoft Store App update issue

Microsoft Store App update issue: My system is a Windows 10 Pro system updated to 1809. My Hulu App got updated and when I looked at the start menu, I had the new Hulu App and the old Hulu App icon (does not do anything but clutters up my start menu). The old Hulu App cannot be removed using the "uninstall"...