Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by enderman egg, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple different forums like Toms Hardware, Linus Tech Tips, and here. I didn't ask any questions I looked for existing answers. I've run msreset, used Windows Troubleshooter (it told me i have a problem but couldn't fix it), put multiple commands in Powershell (only commands I found on this forum), and reinstalled Windows completely wiping all my files (I have backups). If you have any ideas or know a way to fix this that would be greatly appreciated. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working :)

I think Windows maybe never installed Windows Store or the files are corrupted, but I have no idea just guesses

:)

enderman egg, Mar 10, 2019

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 10, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 10, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

1. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?: The Xbox app stopped working for me. It was stuck installing something, and after stopping the install and trying to reopen the Xbox app, it constantly got stuck on the load up. The app would start but go no further than the Xbox Logo. I tried repairing it, then reseting it,...
  3. Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?: The Xbox app stopped working for me. It was stuck installing something, and after stopping the install and trying to reopen the Xbox app, it constantly got stuck on the load up. The app would start but go no further than the Xbox Logo. I tried repairing it, then reseting it,...
  4. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  5. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  6. Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly: Recently I was prompted to install minecraft launcher from windows store. However upon pressing install nothing happens, before it was giving error 0x0000001. Same with FH5 pre-install through game pass. Store, xbox app and gaming services were reset numerous times....
  7. Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly

Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly: Recently I was prompted to install minecraft launcher from windows store. However upon pressing install nothing happens, before it was giving error 0x0000001. Same with FH5 pre-install through game pass. Store, xbox app and gaming services were reset numerous times....
  8. Xbox app and Microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app and Microsoft store not working: The Xbox app and Microsoft store not working. What should i do? submitted by /u/AvocadoSeparate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhf7nv/xbox_app_and_microsoft_store_not_working/
  9. Microsoft Store and xbox app not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and xbox app not working.: Hello! Yesterday I got the game pass for $1 and installed the xbox app to try to get the games I wanted, but the xbox app loads up, but all the game icons are missing and once I click on any game the app crashes. As for Microsoft store, it just gives me an error on launch and...
  10. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!: When i try to open the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, or the Game Bar, i doesn't work, i doesn't loads in, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-and-the-xbox-app-doesnt-work/b04cea5a-5ea9-4da8-b8d5-c983c19e69c3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app not working on windows phone

2. xbox microsoft store not working

3. windows phone xbox app not working

4. xbox app not working windows phone