Windows 10: Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season

Discus and support Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Every year the Microsoft Store sees an increase in the number of customers downloading and purchasing content during the holiday season. During the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season

Source: Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for the holiday season - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 29, 2017

2. Can't Download Skype

Skype is one of a couple big apps that are very important to me; that said we got our phones so much earlier than everyone else I'm not too concerned. I expect it to show up in the next couple weeks. And they've announced all the big titles (mostly games
    albeit) will be out by the holiday season.

Chad Kempt, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Error message?

It must be holiday season again!

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 29, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season

1. Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Game app in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game app in Microsoft store: Unable to run an app I purchased long ago. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still nothing. Help. Game is Solitaire HD and the store says I own it, but now I can't even reinstall. I tried Microsoft Store Support, but that was just a rabbit hole with no help at all. Thank...
  3. Lenovo reveals 3 premium laptops coming this holiday season

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo reveals 3 premium laptops coming this holiday season: Enjoy powerfully immersive entertainment and more productivity with this season’s must-have tech devices that are more intuitive, packed with thoughtful design details, and oh so stylish. In time for great holiday gift giving, Lenovo™ is introducing a...
  4. About submission of app in Microsoft store

About submission of app in Microsoft store: Hi all, We have a train enquiry website we offer services like PNR Status, train status, etc. for which we are planning to create a windows app and submit in the Microsoft store. Can anyone help with the procedure and guidelines as in how to submit the app some tips on...
  5. Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working: [ATTACH] All my downloaded microsoft apps and games keep hanging on the launch screen like this. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? https://preview.redd.it/51br1mjn2l741.png?width=1772&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35baa5b307b33fe7b8a280d2d47db125d8c624f submitted...
  6. Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions: Starting today, the Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions for all developers. This is where users will find your extensions for the new Microsoft Edge. You can submit your extensions today by visiting the Partner Center Developer Dashboard. In most cases,...
  7. microsoft store game app

microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  8. microsoft store apps casual games

microsoft store apps casual games: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 1903 from 1803. From the Microsoft Store, I have Microsoft Sudoku, Ultimate Word Games, Solitaire Collection, Minesweeper, Mahjong, and Taptiles. All of them run extremely slow and suddenly freeze or disappear. After they are gone, my...
  9. Microsoft Store app game submission deadlines for 2018 holiday season

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store app game submission deadlines for 2018 holiday season: The holidays are right around the corner and to take advantage of the holiday traffic increases we see in Microsoft Store, you’ll want to update or submit your app or game no later than Monday, November 13th for Thanksgiving (US) and Thursday, December 13th for the Christmas...
  10. Window Store app submission deadlines for the upcoming holidays

in Windows 10 News
    Window Store app submission deadlines for the upcoming holidays: Every year the Windows Store, similar to all major retailers, sees a large increase in user downloads and purchases. Last year the holiday months of November, December and January generated 40% more app sales than the average for the year. To take advantage of this holiday...