Windows 10: Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down

Discus and support Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Here's what happens: 1- Launch the app 2- Click on an app 3- The page loads 4- The app freezes Further details: The only buttons that still... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nick Simard, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down

Here's what happens:

1- Launch the app

2- Click on an app

3- The page loads

4- The app freezes

Further details:

The only buttons that still work are the resize and shut down buttons. If left on its own, the app shuts down on its own about 1 minute or 2 later.

:)

Nick Simard, Apr 11, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 11, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 11, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down

1. Microsoft Store app freezes for a few minutes then shuts down - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Pc shuts down a few minutes into every 3d game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shuts down a few minutes into every 3d game: Hello, recently i have been having this issue with my pc. I have a ryzen 5 3600x, 5700xt oc, 570x mobo, with a brand new psu. I started having these issues when I put my pus in, but I also updated my drivers and had a large windows update at the same time. When it shuts down,...
  3. Pc shuts down a few minutes into every 3d game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc shuts down a few minutes into every 3d game: Hello, recently i have been having this issue with my pc. I have a ryzen 5 3600x, 5700xt oc, 570x mobo, with a brand new psu. I started having these issues when I put my pus in, but I also updated my drivers and had a large windows update at the same time. When it shuts down,...
  4. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it still won't work....
  5. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it still won't work....
  6. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

7. freezing and shutting down.

freezing and shutting down.: I have windows 11. My computer is frequently freezing and or on occasion it just shuts down without notice or pattern. Sometimes i must do a hard reboot as the task manager wont reset. Or when i go to my task manager i see so many programs running and have no idea what they...
  8. PC randomly freezes and shuts down after a minute or so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly freezes and shuts down after a minute or so: So, a couple of days ago my GTX 770 (it WAS 7 years old) stopped working, and tech help informed me that it fried. Great timing. So I went out and got my self a GTX 1650 (Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 4G, 4GB GDDR6, DP, HDMI). I installed it fine, booted my pc...
  9. Laptop shuts down after few minutes (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down after few minutes (Windows 10): Hi there! I have an Asus Laptop with windows 10 and few days ago it started to turn off after I turned it on. It let's me turn on the computer and start session but then it sunddenly turns off without loosing anything. If I turn it on again everything is exactly as...
  10. Windows Store Apps Shutting Down

Windows Store Apps Shutting Down: When I open an App from the store it shuts down, somewhere between 1 and 20 seconds after opening. Why?? This has only started occurring in the past 6 weeks. I am running W10 Professional...