Windows 10: microsoft store app got uninstalled

Discus and support microsoft store app got uninstalled in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by blueberry-soda, May 27, 2019.

1. microsoft store app got uninstalled

i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he completely erased the app and i've tried just about everything i've found on the internet to reinstall it but nothing has worked.

i'm getting desperate since i just purchased minecraft bedrock edition and i don't know how i'm supposed to install it without the store app.

:)

blueberry-soda, May 27, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 27, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 27, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

microsoft store app got uninstalled

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 27, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store app got uninstalled

1. microsoft store app got uninstalled - Similar Threads - microsoft store app

2. uninstalled Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  3. uninstalled Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalled Microsoft store: Okay so I was trying to fix problem with running game I was listening to help on your page I'm gonna paste link. I was at 7. point and i followed it and i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store. Then I was trying to install it back using your instructions but it didn't...
  4. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  5. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  6. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

7. MS Store got uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store got uninstalled: Last year, I encountered an issue with my MS Store. It couldn't install anything. It was stuck at "acquiring license", I reset it in the Apps and Features settings, then it disappeared, and all my windows apps such as Paint 3D and Groove Music stopped working properly and...
  8. MS Store got uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store got uninstalled: Last year, I encountered an issue with my MS Store. It couldn't install anything. It was stuck at "acquiring license", I reset it in the Apps and Features settings, then it disappeared, and all my windows apps such as Paint 3D and Groove Music stopped working properly and...
  9. MS Store got uninstalled

10. Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps: Hi, in the Apps and Features settings category, the option to move and uninstall downloaded MS Store UWP apps are greyed out (apps including Music Bee, Forza Horizon 4, iTunes, etc.). Also at the top, just below the Apps and Features header, there is a remark " Some of these...