Windows 10: Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

Discus and support Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Of late this game at some point hangs and then crashes. I am currently at level 191 and the only reason I mention that is this: If I Reset the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SmokedSteam94, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

Of late this game at some point hangs and then crashes. I am currently at level 191 and the only reason I mention that is this: If I Reset the app under the App Settings menu will I lose my status, items, data, etc. Also, when and if I do this should I do so offline? Thanks.

• OS is Windows 10 Home, version 1803.
    • 12 GB of RAM.
    • NVIDIA GT 720 1 GB graphics card.
    • Average download internet speed is 150+ MBPS.
    • Problem seemed to start after the June WIN update as well as the July G5 game update.
    • I have also contacted the G5 support team with no real solutions.
    • You name it and I probably have tried it as far as changing settings, deleting the Store cache, etc.
    • I really just want to know if by resetting this APP will I lose my status, data, etc.
    • Thanks again.

Microsoft Store APP  Hidden City G5 Games bab335e6-0d4b-4553-a36c-5280ec6c1e62?upload=true.png

:)

SmokedSteam94, Jul 8, 2018

2. Unable to Launch Apps or Games from Microsoft Store

Did as suggested above but still no results. I am able to get one or two apps to download and start but the ones I had previously installed still do not launch.

One of the apps I cannot get to launch even after download and reinstall is Live ATC; another is Hidden City : Hidden Object Adventure by G5 Entertainment.

ROALDBOXILL, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    How to erase all Hidden City progress from Windows 10

Hi,

Resetting the progress of a game is primarily handled by the game publishers of Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows. To get in touch with the team of support from G5 Games, you may visit this

page
    . They can help you sort out your concern.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

Hidden city mystery of shadows game

I downloaded the game hidden city mystery of shadows from the windows store in September 2017. It was working fine until the developer did an update and now my game is stuck in download queue. I contacted their support and they have looked into and say
    that is a windows store problem.

aktutuwahine, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

1. Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store APP

2. Microsoft game Hidden City

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft game Hidden City: Have been playing Hidden City for years, was even playing yesterday morning with no problems. Returned to game after lunch and it won't open. I get no error messages. I tap the game app and nothing happens. Have even gotten into the Microsoft Store app to open the game....
  3. G5 game Hidden City

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    G5 game Hidden City: Today the game started charging me to play, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g5-game-hidden-city/3449d41b-f5d7-418f-a9dc-6bdb25017d50
  4. Hidden City game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City game: How can I use the coins I have accumulated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city-game/e05fb91e-6421-43a3-b001-a5e299400c3a
  5. Hidden city

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hidden city: Hi there, I want to delete hidden city, all that this play can do is ask for money. How can I delete it please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city/fd2ea638-7978-44c0-a9fe-fc6c170ee9f4"
  6. Hidden City

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City: I have a surfacepro 3 & recently tried to update Hidden city game to 1.30.3000. It is stuck at 99%. How can I reinstall without losing my level & objects? What would happen if I rest the app?Would I loose all my stash & levels?...
  7. Hidden City Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City Game: Any one else having problems loading their game after new "Easter" objective? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city-game/fa50c3ee-45e1-4084-9cfd-24014ecfc137
  8. Hidden city

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden city: How do I reinstall hidden city: hidden object adventure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city/93aac970-61db-4595-ae12-fd38f3912b3a
  9. How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game?: As seen in the screen shot below, Hidden City's profile screen seems to suggest that more than one person can play the game. But if you click on "Change Player," you are told to enter the login of another player. The problem is, I can find no way to create another player....
  10. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure: I have been playing Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure for a few weeks now. I have unlocked several places. However, the new ones I have unlocked have been saying 'Game assets awaiting download'. Is there something that I need to do on my end to make this change. It has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g5 games

2. g5 games windows 10

3. g5 games hidden city

4. g5 games update hidden city,
  5. hidden city game updates windows,
  6. g5 game updates hidden city,
  7. update hidden city game,
  8. g5 games hidden objects ,
  9. g5 games sign in,
  10. G5 games i own,
  11. installed g5 games,