Windows 10: Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab

Discus and support Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Store in Windows 10 was just updated with a new Devices tab by which you can buy Surface and third-party PCs, Xbox consoles, Mixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab

Read more: Microsoft Now Sells Hardware from its Windows 10 Store - Thurrott.com

Brink, Mar 24, 2018

2. Cool, so I can download an XBOX One X? Then 3D print it?

Sorry, couldn't resist having a bit of fun. *chuckle It's a "Store" so I guess why not? That might open a Pandora's Box though, with other manufacturers wanting the same privileges? It will be interesting to see how this plays out?

EDIT: Hmm, just noticed "and third-party PCs" mentioned. Not sure I like the sounds of that? Are adds /promotions next?

:)

alphanumeric, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Can we acess Windows phone store from HP Omni 10 windows tab ?

Hi !

I recently bought a HP Omni 10 tab , it came with Windows 8.1 32 bit (desktop version) , now whenever I access the Windows store it takes me to the desktop version , while it is cool , the windows phone store has much better app+games for touch screens (tablets)
    , So Is there any way I can access the Windows phone store from the tab .

MonicaAwasthi, Mar 24, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab

microsoft lumia 532 windows 10

I have microsoft lumia 532 device when i purchase this device that time mobile has various sports apps like star sports and hot star but when i upgrade to win 10 then these apps not available in store why

*** The post was moved from Mobile Devices / Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Apps + Store / Windows Phone App for Mac to the appropriate forum category. ***

sagarJejurkar, Mar 24, 2018
  5. Not seeing that tab on my system, 1709 Build 16299.334. Just a FYI post.

6. Steve C Win User
    Nor me.

Steve C, Mar 24, 2018
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Try the dark skin*really*Eek*chuckle

Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab [​IMG]

There are even software deals in the Hardware section(I hate the term "Devices", devices are parts of the PC itself, Hello Device Manager*Tongue")

Cliff S, Mar 24, 2018
  8. CountMike New Member

Still nothing, not even with dark.

CountMike, Mar 24, 2018
  9. Cliff S New Member
    That with the dark skin was a joke, but this is the Store version I have:

Cliff S, Mar 24, 2018
  10. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Mar 24, 2018
  11. Steve C Win User
    Same as you but no devices tab.

Steve C, Mar 24, 2018
  12. 11802.1001.11.0 here also, and no Devices tab.

13. AntJac Win User

Nothing on mine either

AntJac, Mar 24, 2018
  14. Edwin New Member
    Some do, some don't...

Edwin, Mar 24, 2018
  15. CountMike New Member
    I don't get Movies & TV either.

CountMike, Mar 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues: I can only see the "Home" tab and a disabled back button in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10. Any ways to fix this issue? Microsoft Store was updated today and this happened. [IMG]...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the...

Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the...: Recently I've had to get a replacement device as there was a problem with the bios of the other one. The device in question is a Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13. On the old device I purchased Minecraft and set up the necessary accounts for the online features, all this game data is...
  4. Windows Store, Microsoft 10. "This app is not compatible with your device."

Windows Store, Microsoft 10. "This app is not compatible with your device.": I went to download netflix, though when I did it said that my computer was not compatible with it. I know that my computer can run more than just netflix but I need to know how to fix this glitch. For reference, my specs are Intel i7-3920 CPU, 3.61 GHz 12 GB of RAM 64-bit...
  5. Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device

Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device: Ok so I get "This App is not compatible with this device" with every single app that is in the store. Problem is thought it was just the device I was using until I tried with another device. Device one. hp pavilion dv running windows 10 home, V1511 OS build 10586.0...
  6. Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: The Windows Terminal preview is now in the Microsoft Store! [img] The Windows Terminal is the new, powerful, open source terminal application that was announced at Build 2019. Its main features include multiple tabs, Unicode and UTF-8 character support, a GPU accelerated...
  7. Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Mp3tag, a popular app that allows users to edit metadata of audio files is now available for download in the Microsoft Store. The developer has ported the Win32 app to the Microsoft Store and you can download it on your Windows 10 PC. If you’re unfamiliar with Mp3tag, it’s...
  8. Store app, no tabs for devices, books etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store app, no tabs for devices, books etc: My store app only has four tabs at the top for home, apps, games, films&tv. Screenshots from other users often show devices, books, edge extensions too. None of our home machines have these extra tabs. I wondered what other non insiders see? Is the lack of extra tabs due to...
  9. Itunes now in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Itunes now in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: The lazy centennial app is terrible. I am really tired of these lazy dev's even Spotify and Amazon Music went the lazy centennial app way which I then went back to the desktop versions of those which ran better when I subscribed to them. Anyway I used the so called...
  10. Explorer has tabs now or no?

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer has tabs now or no?: The suspense is killing me. Does File Explorer in build 10240 have Tabs now or not? It is way too time consuming to install in a VM just to find out. It would take about 4 hours work just to get Explorer to open without crashing(assuming I had the 10240 iso image to start...