Windows 10: Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I uninstalled the Microsoft store app using a third party uninstaller program. Is there any way of getting it back short of resetting Windows? At... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chrisfromwales, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

I uninstalled the Microsoft store app using a third party uninstaller program. Is there any way of getting it back short of resetting Windows? At present, if, for example, a link in my browser calls for the store app, the blue start up Store Window appears briefly then closes. wsreset.exe cannot find the store cache, (I can't remember the exact message, but that's the gist of it.

:)

Chrisfromwales, Feb 21, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

1. Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Windows 10 - the microsoft store app is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - the microsoft store app is missing: I have several Windows 10 machines from Dell new and on a few of them, the Microsoft Store app is missing. I've heard it can be reinstalled. But HOW!...
  3. Windows 10 - the microsoft store app is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - the microsoft store app is missing: I have several Windows 10 machines from Dell new and on a few of them, the Microsoft Store app is missing. I've heard it can be reinstalled. But HOW!...
  4. Windows 10 - the microsoft store app is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. microsoft store app missing in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store app missing in windows 10: how can I get the microsoft store app, I get please add new app. It went missing after I reset windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-missing-in-windows-10/335c2555-61c6-4dfc-9b81-db4b99e4b58b
  6. microsoft store app missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store app missing in windows 10: how can I get the microsoft store app, I get please add new app. It went missing after I reset windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-missing-in-windows-10/335c2555-61c6-4dfc-9b81-db4b99e4b58b
  7. microsoft store app missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft store and related app

Windows 10 Microsoft store and related app: So, im running into several issues that ive tried all the ways suggested to help with similar matters. But at this point im irritated and bordering just wiping my whole hard drive for a fresh install of windows. When i try to start up Microsoft store it'll load up but on the...
  9. Microsoft Store and Apps missing Windows 10

Microsoft Store and Apps missing Windows 10: I am looking for help on fixing an issue with my microsoft store and apps not being installed and or missing completely. I already tried to do the package installation in the PowerShell but it says Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package...
  10. Microsoft App Store on Windows 10

Microsoft App Store on Windows 10: I recently bought an HP laptop and since I got it I haven't been able to open the Microsoft App Store. Once I click on the store app it tells me that the page couldn't be loaded even though I'm connected to the internet. There's another key that let's me refresh the page but...