Windows 10: Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out

Discus and support Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own a couple of Play Anywhere games Ark, Sea of Thieves, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I've only downloaded Minecraft so far due to the small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MisterAFK, Feb 29, 2020.

1. MisterAFK Win User

Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out

I own a couple of Play Anywhere games Ark, Sea of Thieves, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I've only downloaded Minecraft so far due to the small size. I recently tried to download Ark and all of the DLCs, but when it asks me which drive to install on and I select, it loads infinitely. When I check the game again, it has the install button meaning there was no progress. I am unable to go to my downloads or settings in the app. If I try, it just infinitely loads. I reset the cache already, signed out and back in of the app, restarted my computer, tried the troubleshooter, all to no avail. One thing I should mention- the first DLC I tried to download shows up in my recently added area of the Start Menu and looks like it's being installed. If I click on it, nothing happens however. Also, Minecraft will now infinitely load as well. I was able to play it before these shenanigans started. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks much,

Mister AFK

:)

MisterAFK, Feb 29, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 29, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 29, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store App

2. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  3. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  4. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  6. Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging

Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging: My issue started out when trying to play some Forza with a friend but it said I couldn't connect to the servers or something like that so I went to the Xbox app to see if something was going on there or whatever but whenever I try to launch the xbox app it loads then just...
  7. Microsoft store bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store bug: Once you cancel the download from microsoft store for any app in between you cannot download it again. It happened with me when I tried to download itunes and cancelled the download in between now it is not giving me the option to re-download. I tried installing from third...
  8. Microsoft Store,, bug??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store,, bug??: Hello everyone! I have a little problem. My microsoft store doesnt work. I open it and it always says "Try that again" "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition (which was 100$ dollars) on my xbox, but it broke. I dont...
  9. Microsoft Store Bug

Microsoft Store Bug: Hello, my Microsoft store is freezing whenever I try installing something. I click install, and the entire app freezes up. Anything would help, I have already tried restarting my system....
  10. Microsoft Store Bug

Microsoft Store Bug: I was downloading the FH4 demo, which is 28 gigabytes. When it reached the end of the download, the bar was still at about 1/3. It started to download more than download, and the size for the download ticked up everytime it downloaded more of whatever it was it was...