Windows 10: Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark

Discus and support Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried so many diffrent troubleshooting methods, yet none worked, there was this other post over here in this community, where someone had the same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ProNeon, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ProNeon Win User

Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark

I tried so many diffrent troubleshooting methods, yet none worked, there was this other post over here in this community, where someone had the same problem, thier thread is now locked, So first of all, resetting the app does nothing, Trouble shooter says i need to login with a microsoft account, i did that, rerun it and it still gave same error,wsreset.exe Does nothing, Its a blank command prompt that Just stays there for a very long time, clearing cache does nothing aswell. I do not want to reset my windows, This is my dads laptop and not mine. And resetting would just get rid of stuff, eve

:)

ProNeon, Jul 22, 2021
  2. jg116 Win User

All Microsoft Apps have exclamation marks are greyed out and won't open

Hi Kapil,

I have just created a new account and the Micrisift apps are still greyed out with an exclamation mark.

Thanks,

JG

jg116, Jul 22, 2021
  3. jg116 Win User
    All Microsoft Apps have exclamation marks are greyed out and won't open

I have updated drivers, cleared the cahe, pasted this in powershell: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.
    I have used the troubleshooter and just about everything mentioned on the forums. The latest update was on the 25th of September and I wonder if this has caused the issue.

[Original title: All microsoft Apps have exclamation marks are greyed out and won't open]

jg116, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark

1. Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Windows apps exclamation mark issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps exclamation mark issue: Hi, recently i tried to kill lsass.exe, but after reboot i have an exclamation mark on some apps and some even crashes or they're gray like calculator calendar clock etc. Can someone please help me? It's such a big red flag for me....
  3. Windows apps exclamation mark issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps exclamation mark issue: Hi, recently i tried to kill lsass.exe, but after reboot i have an exclamation mark on some apps and some even crashes or they're gray like calculator calendar clock etc. Can someone please help me? It's such a big red flag for me....
  4. Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out: I have been trying to delete this app from Microsoft store. The app and feature wouldn't allow me to delete it. I tried deleting it in powershell, but I couldn't find it with this command Get-AppxPackage Select Name, PackageFullName. The app isn't display there....
  5. Microsoft Store and Microsoft News greyed out with exclamation mark

Microsoft Store and Microsoft News greyed out with exclamation mark: I have done almost every thing but my microsoft store and microsoft news are greyed out with exclamation mark and not opening. Please any one give a proper solution....
  6. Greyed Out App With Exclamation Mark

Greyed Out App With Exclamation Mark: When I try to use Microsoft Store, the application icon is greyed out with an exclamation mark. When I click on it, nothing happens, and even when I go to the Microsoft Store website I can't download anything because when I click download nothing happens. How do I fix this?...
  7. Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark

Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark: When I try to use Microsoft Store, the application icon is greyed out with an exclamation mark. When I click on it, nothing happens, and even when I go to the Microsoft Store website I can't download anything because when I click download nothing happens. How do I fix this?...
  8. Greyed out Microsoft Store with Exclamation Mark

Greyed out Microsoft Store with Exclamation Mark: Hello everyone I reinstalled Windows around Christmas and noticed today that the Microsoft Store App can't be opened. The app is greyed out and has an exclamation mark in the bottom right cornersee screenshot. I have looked around for a solution and while some have...
  9. Microsoft Store Greyed out

Microsoft Store Greyed out: [ATTACH] Windows version: [ATTACH] Yes. I have looked at every way to 'fix' this issue. The discussion is either 4-5 years old, or all of the solutions aren't working. Run CMD, fix the registry; restart the computer; add another user which is just the dumbest thing I've...
  10. Microsoft store Greyed out with !

Microsoft store Greyed out with !: I'm not sure what happened I was using my computer normally I noticed some of the games I was playing were lagging so I reset my computer hoping that would fix the problem. It did not, in fact, it made it much worse now the Microsoft store is greyed out with a !. I have tried...