Windows 10: Microsoft Store app link not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store app link not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have had to do a fresh clean install of windows 10. Windows is working & i can run some of my other programs. Microsoft Store icon/link will not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarolineMorales, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store app link not working

I have had to do a fresh clean install of windows 10.

Windows is working & i can run some of my other programs.

Microsoft Store icon/link will not work it is showing on the start menu with a white line underneath it, along with the calculator , calendar, office, mail, Feedback Hub & others.

From what i've seen so far to repair i need to access the store from the app on my computer.

When i try from the store accessed from the browser it doesn't download anything or actually do anything.

I cannot find how to fix or redownload the windows store app/icon/link on my windows 10 computer

:)

CarolineMorales, Jun 25, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

3. mdmike52 Win User
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK.
    Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the links is broken causing the whole list to shut down, and if I remove links from the list one by one I can find it. That's the only thing I can think to try.
    Unfortunately no restore points exist and Repair tools like Startup Repair Etc. does not help.
    Any other Ideas / Suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

mdmike52, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store app link not working

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store app link not working

1. Microsoft Store app link not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Microsoft Store and apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and apps not working: SummaryI am a Windows 10 user. Everything was working fine until about 1 week ago. Now Microsoft Store and all associated apps have stopped working.DetailsThe first thing I noticed was Calculator app had stopped working. At first, that was the only thing malfunctioning. I...
  3. Microsoft Store and apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and apps not working: SummaryI am a Windows 10 user. Everything was working fine until about 1 week ago. Now Microsoft Store and all associated apps have stopped working.DetailsThe first thing I noticed was Calculator app had stopped working. At first, that was the only thing malfunctioning. I...
  4. Microsoft Store App not Working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App not Working!: Hello! My Microsoft Store app isn't working, it repeatedly asks me to connect to the internet even though I am connected to the internet. My internet has been working for everything BUT the Microsoft App store, I've tried repairing the app, resetting the app, updating the...
  5. Microsoft Store App not working

Microsoft Store App not working: Hello, my Microsoft Store App will not open and neither will some of the apps I've downloaded from it.I've tried several suggested remedies by Microsoft but none of them have worked.troubleshootingAdvanced setting and reset in the Microsoft Stores Appupdates are updated and...
  6. microsoft store apps are not working

microsoft store apps are not working: Hello, this is asfiya, my microsoft store app and microsoft photos is not working, how to fix the issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-are-not-working/585effa6-65c5-450e-8496-b0222e5e28eb
  7. Microsoft Store App Not Working.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Not Working.......: On my laptop, out of the clear blue, the Store app is blacked out on my start menu, and my app tree. It will not open. When I log onto microsoft.com to download a game, nothing happens. Literally nothing. I can not get anything concerning the Store. I ran the...
  8. microsoft store app not working

microsoft store app not working: My microsoft store app is not working my current windows 10 user. It does however work on the new user I just made. Is there any way to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-working/95aa41b7-2b32-4be0-832b-93533da762fc
  9. Microsoft Store Apps are not working.

Microsoft Store Apps are not working.: I can't use, install or update any apps of Microsoft Store. It is showing windows update is disabled but my Windows Update is on. It is showing error Code: 0x80070422 Please help me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Store and Apps not working

Microsoft Store and Apps not working: Microsoft Store App is gone from my Start Menu and Microsoft apps like Windows Solitaire no longer function. What should I do - Forum seems mixed on causes and fixes?...