Windows 10: Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

Discus and support Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I have set up a new computer for my son who is under 12. I am the administrator and he is a child family user. I can see the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BenChapman6, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

Hello

I have set up a new computer for my son who is under 12. I am the administrator and he is a child family user. I can see the Microsoft store app when I sign in but when I change to his login I can not see the store app. I have also signed my wife up as an adult family user and she also does not have the store app just in case it was an age related issue.

I have reinstalled him as a user, reset cache and run windows trouble shooter. Getting nowhere.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

BenChapman6, Dec 20, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 20, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

1. Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...: So, basically every icon of a program I downloaded from the Microsoft Store is missing and it looks like this: [ATTACH] And when I search for it, it looks like this: [ATTACH] Does somebody know how to fix it?...
  3. Friends on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Friends on Microsoft store: How do I add a friend on Microsoft store on PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/friends-on-microsoft-store/a797accd-b8b8-4df3-a460-e2160102e88a
  4. microsoft store & apps missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store & apps missing: i had to reinstall windows 10 1909 and since then Microsoft store & apps are missing-have tried things listed on web but cannot git it back any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing/c46101cd-6ad7-4a2a-9537-1921b430a465
  5. Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App

Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App: I have a desktop and a laptop. I have no problem with logging into my laptop using my Microsoft account. But I am unable to log into Microsoft product apps using my Microsoft account on the desktop. I get the error message - we encountered an issue with your sign on... What...
  6. Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC: I cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion or Windows Game Bar from my PC. I can log in to all of the above applications in IE, Opera and Chrome. The issue is only when I log into the app from the PC. Errors are detailed below but I will list the...
  7. Microsoft Store app missing.

Microsoft Store app missing.: What i did was the app reset. Now its nowhere . Not in Cortana, Apps and Features, etc. I ran the troubleshooter from Microsoft. both inbuilt and the one downloaded from MS. And I can get this message " you need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. "...
  8. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store: Hi, 1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and sign in again to fix the issue but it does not. The adults' account seems to be fine with no problems. 2. The Microsoft store...
  9. Microsoft Store app missing

Microsoft Store app missing: Split from this thread. I lost my microsost store in my pc.How redownload the ms store application by fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-missing/a857f08d-fb49-457e-af17-54323e039f71"
  10. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store: I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try...