Windows 10: Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

Discus and support Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I have set up a new computer for my son who is under 12. I am the administrator and he is a child family user. I can see the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BenChapman6, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

Hello

I have set up a new computer for my son who is under 12. I am the administrator and he is a child family user. I can see the Microsoft store app when I sign in but when I change to his login I can not see the store app. I have also signed my wife up as an adult family user and she also does not have the store app just in case it was an age related issue.

I have reinstalled him as a user, reset cache and run windows trouble shooter. Getting nowhere.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

BenChapman6, Dec 20, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 20, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

1. Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Missing Microsoft Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Microsoft Store Apps: Hello everyone,I was trying to redeem my Microsoft reward points for Roblox Premium, but when I tried searching for Roblox in the App Store, it does not pop up. All I found were knockoffs and random games instead. Keep in mind I did buy my device from China, which might have...
  3. Microsoft Store App Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Missing: I've seen quite a few answered questions regarding this issue however none of those workarounds are working for me. I can pull up powershell and I pasted in the "copy and paste this" stuff but all I get is a pop up saying I need to reinstall an app to support or something...
  4. Microsoft store and apps are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and apps are missing: I had to reinstall Windows 10 2004 and since then the Microsoft store and apps are missing. I have tried the things that appear on the web but can't get any ideas back?...
  5. Friend Can't use Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend Can't use Microsoft Store Apps: Hello, I don't know a huge amount about this issue but its bothering us both and there seems to be no clear problem. My friend is running a trial version of windows - which i hope is the only issue, He has tried to open Sea of Thieves and Deep rock Galactic from the microsoft...
  6. Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in: Since 3 days now the Ring App from the Microsoft store will not let me log in. It gives me the following error. Ring so far is the only app that gives me this error all others still work. Error code is 0x80131500 I have done all sorts of troubleshooting suggested here...
  7. Friends on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Friends on Microsoft store: How do I add a friend on Microsoft store on PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/friends-on-microsoft-store/a797accd-b8b8-4df3-a460-e2160102e88a
  8. microsoft store & apps missing

microsoft store & apps missing: i had to reinstall windows 10 1909 and since then Microsoft store & apps are missing-have tried things listed on web but cannot git it back any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing/c46101cd-6ad7-4a2a-9537-1921b430a465
  9. Microsoft Store app missing.

Microsoft Store app missing.: What i did was the app reset. Now its nowhere . Not in Cortana, Apps and Features, etc. I ran the troubleshooter from Microsoft. both inbuilt and the one downloaded from MS. And I can get this message " you need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. "...
  10. Microsoft Store app missing

Microsoft Store app missing: Split from this thread. I lost my microsost store in my pc.How redownload the ms store application by fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-missing/a857f08d-fb49-457e-af17-54323e039f71"