Windows 10: Microsoft Store app missing

Discus and support Microsoft Store app missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I lost my microsost store in my pc.How redownload the ms store application by fee... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HAREESHSINGH, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store app missing

Split from this thread.​

I lost my microsost store in my pc.How redownload the ms store application by fee

:)

HAREESHSINGH, Dec 17, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 17, 2018
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 17, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store app missing

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store app missing

1. Microsoft Store app missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. microsoft store missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store missing: hello after the updateof august patch my microsoft store is missing. Media files arent opening.It shows error "you need a new app to open this ms store link" pls help my work is been interupted...
  3. Microsoft Store is Missing

Microsoft Store is Missing: I have recently formated my pc and I dont have microsoft store , I have tried many powershall commands but it keeps saying that appxmanifest or something like that does not exist and I dont have the WRs thing on my pc either. [Original Title: microsoft store]...
  4. windows store app missing

windows store app missing: Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because I pinned them before that version got installed. I have tried many different ways to re-install including running admin...
  5. Microsoft Store app missing.

Microsoft Store app missing.: What i did was the app reset. Now its nowhere . Not in Cortana, Apps and Features, etc. I ran the troubleshooter from Microsoft. both inbuilt and the one downloaded from MS. And I can get this message " you need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. "...
  6. microsoft store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store is missing: hello! i am facing an issue , quick responce should be appriciated. currently i am using window 10 (1809) version. but after installing this version. some of the apps were not working properly like weather, mail and microsoft store. i tried the troubleshooter it showed an...
  7. microsoft store missing

microsoft store missing: How can I reinstall the store? I have windows 10 * Moved from IE10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing/93aae3d9-5e60-425f-abf7-219ed1aa2221"
  8. Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures

Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures: [ATTACH] it is this for almost every MS apps. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing-text-and-pictures/00e8ced0-0ffe-47b2-b9f6-e5090f8106e8
  9. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187
  10. Missing Store App fix?

Missing Store App fix?: Hi peeps, I'm not very computer savvy so bare with me. I upgraded to windows 10 which went fine but my Store App was missing/corrupted*Sad - all other aspects of win 10 seem to be working absolutely fine. I contacted tech support who spent just short of 5 hours remotely...