Windows 10: Microsoft Store App not loading

Discus and support Microsoft Store App not loading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KitnKat, Jul 2, 2020.

1. KitnKat Win User

Microsoft Store App not loading

I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay.

* Moved from Research/Soundscape

* Original title: App not loading

:)

KitnKat, Jul 2, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 5, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store App not loading

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to access Microsoft Store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we can try a few steps and check.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Running PowerShell Command

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

3. Restart PC and check.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store App not loading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store App

2. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont load any apps: Microsoft store hasnt worked for me since i got my laptop Dell Latitude e5450, Windows 10. First it kept giving connection errors when opening it even when other microsoft apps worked just fine. Now it actually opens, except it wont load any apps. The cover and their names...
  3. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont load any apps: Microsoft store hasnt worked for me since i got my laptop Dell Latitude e5450, Windows 10. First it kept giving connection errors when opening it even when other microsoft apps worked just fine. Now it actually opens, except it wont load any apps. The cover and their names...
  4. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading

Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading: So far all day the Microsoft store and Get Help app haven't been loading. My internet is fine, my computer is updated and I also followed a guide my friends sent me to get this fixed and nothing is helping....
  6. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...
  7. Not able to load Microsoft app store

Not able to load Microsoft app store: Starts to load, blanks out and goes back to main screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-load-microsoft-app-store/f421c2e2-63e0-4718-b478-b3ce3362f40e
  8. Microsoft Store and other apps not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store and other apps not loading.: I'm Running Microsoft 10 and have discovered Services that the description shows a 'Failed to Read Description. Error Code:2' on the majority of the programs. Also Apps like Microsoft store or anything under Microsoft will not run or even respond to an uninstall...
  9. Microsoft store doesnt load app page

Microsoft store doesnt load app page: everything in the store works except loading the actual page. for example, i can search and find the game fine but when i click it, it just go to infinit loading, i have resetted the store and relogged in but nothing works. it also say 0x000001F7 as error what do i do?...
  10. Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading

Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading: Suddenly, few of the apps on my PC have stopped working, which include Mail, Store, Films and TV. I looked on to this community page and tried to restore Microsoft Store through cmd, but it gives me an error: Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...