Windows 10: Microsoft store app not working properly

Discus and support Microsoft store app not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BramStijsiger, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft store app not working properly

When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later.

I've had this problem for about a day now, and already tried WSreset.exe

I have also been experiencing problems with online play in forza horizon 3, so maybe theres a correlation between those 2 problems

:)

BramStijsiger, Oct 5, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 5, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 5, 2018
  4. John Fer Win User

Microsoft store app not working properly

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store app not working properly

1. Microsoft store app not working properly - Similar Threads - Microsoft store app

2. Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly: Recently I was prompted to install minecraft launcher from windows store. However upon pressing install nothing happens, before it was giving error 0x0000001. Same with FH5 pre-install through game pass. Store, xbox app and gaming services were reset numerous times....
  3. Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly: Recently I was prompted to install minecraft launcher from windows store. However upon pressing install nothing happens, before it was giving error 0x0000001. Same with FH5 pre-install through game pass. Store, xbox app and gaming services were reset numerous times....
  4. Microsoft Store not working properly.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not working properly.: Hello! I have an issue with Microsoft Store when trying to install apps. No matter what I do, it shows an error.Translation:"Try again later, there has been an issue on our side"This keeps on forever, and I can't use appx files either....
  5. Microsoft Store not working properly.

Microsoft Store not working properly.: My Microsoft Store is not working properly. It doesn't update and doesn't install new apps. It always end up in a error, and with me trying again with no success....
  6. Microsoft Store is not working properly

Microsoft Store is not working properly: First off, Microsoft Store does not recognize mt D: Drive compatible for downloads I have 1.8 terabytes open on it. The second problem is that whenever I try to download HALO: The Master Chief Collection, It forces me to use my C: Drive and I can not change it to my D: Drive....
  7. WINDOWS APPS AND MICROSOFT STORE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS APPS AND MICROSOFT STORE NOT WORKING PROPERLY: In my windows 10 pc i updated my software as it showed there was an update on 15-08-2020. After that Microsoft store and windows update in settings are not working properly. Microsoft store is connected to the internet and i can search for apps but when i am starting a...
  8. Microsoft Store not working properly

Microsoft Store not working properly: Since yesterday (15 October 2019) I have not been able to download any App updates. I currently have 4 Apps showing as pending in the download queue. I reset the App and have run the trouble shooter all to no avail. Is it a problem at Microsoft's end?...
  9. Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly

Microsoft Store and other apps not working properly: I have installed windows onto a new drive and have since had problems with Windows store and other apps. Photos doesn't show as an installed app anymore and I cant open the windows store, as it immediately fades away, as if it were to close itself I have reset the Store...
  10. Microsoft store app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store app not working properly: When I open the store and I click on a game, already installed or not, the page wont load. The issue only occures when I try to open a game page, every other app works just fine. I get a screen that says: Try again later, The page cannot be openend, try again later. I've...