Windows 10: Microsoft Store App not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store App not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, my Microsoft Store App will not open and neither will some of the apps I've downloaded from it.I've tried several suggested remedies by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ClarissaHuggett, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store App not working

Hello, my Microsoft Store App will not open and neither will some of the apps I've downloaded from it.I've tried several suggested remedies by Microsoft but none of them have worked.troubleshootingAdvanced setting and reset in the Microsoft Stores Appupdates are updated and check time and datewindow key + R wsreset.exerestarting the computerI can't log for help as suggested because I can't open the App to do soAny other suggesting would be very please.

:)

ClarissaHuggett, Dec 31, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 31, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 31, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store App not working

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 31, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store App not working

1. Microsoft Store App not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store App

2. Microsoft Store and apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and apps not working: SummaryI am a Windows 10 user. Everything was working fine until about 1 week ago. Now Microsoft Store and all associated apps have stopped working.DetailsThe first thing I noticed was Calculator app had stopped working. At first, that was the only thing malfunctioning. I...
  3. Microsoft Store and apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and apps not working: SummaryI am a Windows 10 user. Everything was working fine until about 1 week ago. Now Microsoft Store and all associated apps have stopped working.DetailsThe first thing I noticed was Calculator app had stopped working. At first, that was the only thing malfunctioning. I...
  4. Microsoft Store App not Working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App not Working!: Hello! My Microsoft Store app isn't working, it repeatedly asks me to connect to the internet even though I am connected to the internet. My internet has been working for everything BUT the Microsoft App store, I've tried repairing the app, resetting the app, updating the...
  5. microsoft store apps are not working

microsoft store apps are not working: Hello, this is asfiya, my microsoft store app and microsoft photos is not working, how to fix the issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-are-not-working/585effa6-65c5-450e-8496-b0222e5e28eb
  6. Microsoft Store App Not Working.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Not Working.......: On my laptop, out of the clear blue, the Store app is blacked out on my start menu, and my app tree. It will not open. When I log onto microsoft.com to download a game, nothing happens. Literally nothing. I can not get anything concerning the Store. I ran the...
  7. microsoft store app is not working

microsoft store app is not working: microsoft store app is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-is-not-working/f14fd86c-060c-4620-a4e1-ff5df662330e
  8. microsoft store app not working

microsoft store app not working: My microsoft store app is not working my current windows 10 user. It does however work on the new user I just made. Is there any way to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-working/95aa41b7-2b32-4be0-832b-93533da762fc
  9. Microsoft Store Apps are not working.

Microsoft Store Apps are not working.: I can't use, install or update any apps of Microsoft Store. It is showing windows update is disabled but my Windows Update is on. It is showing error Code: 0x80070422 Please help me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Store and Apps not working

Microsoft Store and Apps not working: Microsoft Store App is gone from my Start Menu and Microsoft apps like Windows Solitaire no longer function. What should I do - Forum seems mixed on causes and fixes?...