Windows 10: microsoft store app on external ssd

Discus and support microsoft store app on external ssd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; dear all, I am unable to installa windows store game on external ssd. After that download is completed and start the installation process I receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linuda, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Linuda Win User

microsoft store app on external ssd

dear all,

I am unable to installa windows store game on external ssd. After that download is completed and start the installation process I receive this code error:

Codice: 0x80070005 .

Can anyone help me ?

Thank you,

:)

Linuda, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Linuda Win User

So have I to create a new partition on external ssd only for the windwos store apps ?

Linuda, Jun 27, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 27, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft store app on external ssd - Similar Threads - microsoft store app

2. External SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External SSD: I have recently bought external SSD, I want to know what are the things i need to take care of before using my external SSD? Any tips and suggestions are welcome. Thank you for your support....
  3. External SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External SSD: I have recently bought external SSD, I want to know what are the things i need to take care of before using my external SSD? Any tips and suggestions are welcome. Thank you for your support....
  4. Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD: I have been having issues with installing games on my laptop through the xbox app and have now also realised that the microsoft store is having the same problem.Both the store and xbox app will only recognise my internal HDD C drive as an install location. I can use my...
  5. Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD: I have been having issues with installing games on my laptop through the xbox app and have now also realised that the microsoft store is having the same problem.Both the store and xbox app will only recognise my internal HDD C drive as an install location. I can use my...
  6. Microsoft store & Xbox app unable to see external SSD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. can't download large games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

can't download large games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected" but downloading minecraft works fine the amount of storage left in the SSD is 753 GB it...
  8. Can't Install gears 5 from microsoft store onto external SSD

Can't Install gears 5 from microsoft store onto external SSD: i have game pass so when i click "install" it asks me to choose which drive to install to and the H drive which is my external SSD does not pop up it is an issue with every game i attempt to install from the windows store...
  9. A Microsoft Store App Is Taking Double the Space on SSD

A Microsoft Store App Is Taking Double the Space on SSD: Hey, I've recently been playing Phantasy Star Online 2 from the Microsoft Store. Short story: I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now it takes up nearly twice as much space on my SSD. I want that space back. Detailed story: Every once and a while the app won't...
  10. new laptop unable to install apps external to microsoft store.

new laptop unable to install apps external to microsoft store.: Hello, So I have recently bought a HP laptop( HP stream laptop 14). it has windows 10 and it's brand new/store bought. idk if this is part of the problem or not but I turn it on and didn't connect it to WIFI during the set up process. I get back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store game install external ssd

2. microsoft store download to ssd