Windows 10: Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

Discus and support Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexAnusca, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check my connection. Tried installing skype from the internet, but it sends me to the store again. My windows is(I think) genuine, installed from the Laptop Service, 3 months ago.

:)

AlexAnusca, Oct 9, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 9, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

1. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  3. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  4. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft apps say i'm not connected to the internet but I am.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps say i'm not connected to the internet but I am.: I can't sign in to the Microsoft store or any other apps that require a Microsoft account. I ran the troubleshooter and it said "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding." Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  6. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet

The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet: Hey, I have a problem in the microsoft store that says I'm not connected to the internet. I am trying to download a game on my PC, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon appears saying, "You will need the Internet for this" and it has the error code 0x800704cf. I'm not...
  7. Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet: every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft windows 10 edition it says that I am not connected to the internet and gives me this error: you'll need to connect to the internet for this it doesn't look like you're...
  8. Your Phone app says I'm not connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app says I'm not connected to the internet.: I'm getting an error after having to login with a Microsoft account on the Your Phone app. My internet works just fine but the app keeps saying I need internet to continue with the following error: 0x800704cf submitted by /u/TomIndev [link] [comments]...
  9. Store says I'm not connected to Internet

Store says I'm not connected to Internet: The store says that I'm not connected to the Internet when obviously I am. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-says-im-not-connected-to-internet/e457b3bc-8054-47e0-9967-f2365759a1e8"
  10. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...

The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...: This problem has been happening for a while, and I don't know how to fix it. Error Code: 0x80072EFD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-says-im-not-connected-to-the/21515279-9490-4a55-a256-7107a1bda5e5"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store says im not online

2. microsoft store says not connected to the internet

3. microsoft hotmail says im not connected to the internet and clearly i am how do i fix this glitch

4. microsoft says im not connected to internet,
  5. why does microsoft store ap[ says im not connected when i am,
  6. microsoft store is saying that Im not connected