Windows 10: Microsoft store app still does not work and I even signed in online

Discus and support Microsoft store app still does not work and I even signed in online in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The window opens and it's blank. No picture. I went online and signed in at this site and same issue. Can't download. I also get the picture below. It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LindaY64, Feb 12, 2020.

1. LindaY64 Win User

Microsoft store app still does not work and I even signed in online

The window opens and it's blank. No picture. I went online and signed in at this site and same issue. Can't download. I also get the picture below. It doesn't report the problem!

No way will I reset this computer again. This is the second time I have dealt with this issue. Microsoft need to fix this!

Microsoft store app still does not work and I even signed in online 61119f02-99a0-42aa-bf71-7fff179ba4b1?upload=true.png

:)

LindaY64, Feb 12, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 12, 2020
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 12, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft store app still does not work and I even signed in online - Similar Threads - Microsoft store app

2. My sign in button on the microsoft store app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sign in button on the microsoft store app is not working: I have tried many things from other posts and nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sign-in-button-on-the-microsoft-store-app-is/4777efbc-c706-4763-a781-5e413a27e551
  3. Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...: recently I cant sign to any Microsoft app/ Storeand when trying to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of local user I get this message when trying to sign into Phone Link app I get this different message steps taken trying to solve this1- system restore to before this...
  4. Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...: recently I cant sign to any Microsoft app/ Storeand when trying to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of local user I get this message when trying to sign into Phone Link app I get this different message steps taken trying to solve this1- system restore to before this...
  5. none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store: I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 everyting was fine but suddenly my microsoft store stopped working . The app icon is still there but it doesn,t launch . I try to fix it and none of the method worked and after that all of my windows app stop working such as...
  6. Search for App in App Store? before even signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Search for App in App Store? before even signing in: I have received this message multiple times. No explanation from the computer and no options to do anything when I select yes or no. This is upon start up, not when even signed in. No answers online at all. ... Maybe i should uninstall windows?? But not sure how due to not...
  7. Apps, Store & Sign In not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps, Store & Sign In not working: I am having a problem with Microsoft apps, Microsoft Store AND when trying to use Sign in with a Microsoft account instead with Windows 10. It will either not open the login screen to enter the credentials screen just keeps spinning with the blue circle with just a moment...
  8. Does Microsoft Store apps work without connecting to Microsoft Store?

Does Microsoft Store apps work without connecting to Microsoft Store?: So I use adguard site to install netflix because microsoft store doesn't launch but it seems that netflix won't open up.... It will load forever.... Any help?...
  9. microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening

microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening: good morning for a while all of microsoft apps such as (photos, calendar, calculator, etc) are not working and when i try to launch them i used to get the app didn't start error, and even the windows store used to open for one second and the closes by its own, so i tried to...
  10. Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?

Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?: Don't give me some Registry programing instructions. Is there an app or not? If so, where can I find it? Once I find it why can't I just download it like any other app?...