Windows 10: Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.."

Discus and support Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.." in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Sea of Thieves app is stuck at "starting Download", and it is not changing depending on what I do. Please help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidMedin, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.."

My Sea of Thieves app is stuck at "starting Download", and it is not changing depending on what I do. Please help.

:)

DavidMedin, Dec 27, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 27, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.."

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.."

1. Microsoft Store app stuck at "starting download.." - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  3. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....
  4. HP Smart App download stuck on 'Starting Download'

HP Smart App download stuck on 'Starting Download': I am trying to download the HP Smart app from the windows store, however it doesn't get past 'Starting Download' when installing. I tried a few random apps on the store and they all downloaded fine so I don't know why it is just HP Smart which fails to download. I have...
  5. Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Hello, my computer was a mess the last few months and i was getting so many errors. One day my desktop freezed and forced me to restart and when it started i got black screen and this message: ''reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in slected boot device...
  6. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....
  7. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  8. A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps

A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps: I have ver. 1803 of Windows 10 currently installed, and there has been talk of the fall creators edition. When I attempt to d/l apps using several methods, it seems they don't have my device listed or registered. It used to be easy but it seems there have been changes. Is...
  9. Microsoft Apps and store will not start.

Microsoft Apps and store will not start.: None of my apps or store on my surface pro 4 opens, tried resetting the apps in settings but nothing. Cant even open onenote. Help needed....
  10. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.: When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store stuck on starting download

2. microsoft store starting download

3. microsoft store starting download stuck

4. stuck on starting download,
  5. windows store starting download stuck,
  6. microsoft store stuck starting download,
  7. window sstore stuck on starting download,
  8. store stuck on starting download,
  9. starting download stuck,
  10. microsoft apps download stuck,
  11. download microsoft store app,