Windows 10: Microsoft store app stuck scrolling to bottom

Discus and support Microsoft store app stuck scrolling to bottom in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I was trying to look through the microsoft store on my new desktop, but I keep running into a problem: the app continuously scrolls all the way... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Canafa, May 25, 2021.

1. Canafa Win User

Microsoft store app stuck scrolling to bottom

Hello! I was trying to look through the microsoft store on my new desktop, but I keep running into a problem: the app continuously scrolls all the way to the bottom. Scrolling up via the scrollwheel, arrow keys, page up button, and the scrollbar on the side, and this problem persists after the app is closed and re

:)

Canafa, May 25, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 25, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 25, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft store app stuck scrolling to bottom - Similar Threads - Microsoft store app

2. Microsoft store stuck while downloading an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck while downloading an app: I'm trying to install the WinDbg Preview app. But it is stuck on the downloading phase with the progress circle just spinning round.I'm not able to cancel the download.I have not logged in to the Windows store.I cleared the cache, terminated the store and no progress. I tried...
  3. Auto Scroll to bottom of page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scroll to bottom of page: Recently my computer has been scrolling to he bottom/end of the page when I am in Excel, pdf viewer, and windows settings. It does not do it on word or webpages. I have tried the mouse settings, new mouse, page lock..Seems to be a windows issue....
  4. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...
  5. Microsoft store app installer stuck at 16%?!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app installer stuck at 16%?!: hey there! i cannot download with microsoft store! and i found a way by pasting the app link and then download it! but it freezez at 16%! if i try to use command prompt to install it the app would crash! it feels like i cannot download anything i want from the store this...
  6. Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling to bottom in settings ONLY: Hi, I'm having a problem. Whenever I go to the settings page and need to scroll to see all options, the page automatically goes to the last option and doesn´t leave, has shown in the video. This ONLY happens in the settings page. Any other app works fine. Example video How...
  7. Mouse acting up. Auto Scrolling, Unable to move apps at bottom, NOT A STUCK MIDDLE MOUSE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse acting up. Auto Scrolling, Unable to move apps at bottom, NOT A STUCK MIDDLE MOUSE: I can’t really tell what is going on but my mouse is acting as if the middle mouse is stuck, or something and the keyboard acts like Ctrl is stuck. My mouse frequently goes in and out of auto-scroll - moves apps when hovering over them on Taskbar - opens multiple tabs of...
  8. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...
  9. Always scroll to the top or bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  10. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....