Windows 10: Microsoft Store App update issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store App update issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My system is a Windows 10 Pro system updated to 1809. My Hulu App got updated and when I looked at the start menu, I had the new Hulu App and the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlphaStealthSYS, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store App update issue

My system is a Windows 10 Pro system updated to 1809. My Hulu App got updated and when I looked at the start menu, I had the new Hulu App and the old Hulu App icon (does not do anything but clutters up my start menu). The old Hulu App cannot be removed using the "uninstall" for the app. If Microsoft is going to integrate apps into the OS like this, I wish Microsoft would also provide a tool that would nuke it when there is an issue like this. How can I remove the old (and useless) Hulu App icon from my start menu?

Thanks.

:)

AlphaStealthSYS, Jan 18, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store App update issue

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store App update issue

1. Microsoft Store App update issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store App

2. Problem with Microsoft store app and windows update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft store app and windows update issue: I have some updates lately and right w I'm having trouble using the apps that I have including the microsoft store. Nothing's working,I tried all possible solution I can use but nothing work. What to do?...
  3. Problem with Microsoft store app and windows update issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Microsoft store app and windows update issue: I have some updates lately and right w I'm having trouble using the apps that I have including the microsoft store. Nothing's working,I tried all possible solution I can use but nothing work. What to do?...
  4. Microsoft Store is having issues updating apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is having issues updating apps: I've been having an issue with the Microsoft Store for the past two days. Whenever I click on the update button, it starts to update the same selection of around 20 or so apps and even says that they're done updating. However, when I click the button again it starts the...
  5. Microsoft Store is having issues updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is having issues updating apps: I've been having an issue with the Microsoft Store for the past two days. Whenever I click on the update button, it starts to update the same selection of around 20 or so apps and even says that they're done updating. However, when I click the button again it starts the...
  6. Microsoft Store is having issues updating apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store apps issue

Microsoft Store apps issue: So this problem has been present for a little while wherein apps installed from the Microsoft Store the mouse goes outside of the window when it shouldn't. For example, in a game, when I look around at some point the mouse will leave the window and go to the desktop if it's...
  8. Microsoft Store App Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Issue: Whenever I boot my laptop, I keep getting an error message which reads as under: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\AppRepository\60419chengcong.NavigationBar_1.0.5.0_neutral_~_t9fsqbj7rngfm.xml Apparently this relates to some App which is on the Laptop or which has since...
  9. Issues with Microsoft Store app

Issues with Microsoft Store app: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  10. Microsoft Store app issue

Microsoft Store app issue: HI I've Lumia 950xl & in about 3 latest version of Microsoft store that I've upgraded realize that it has conflict on menu sign at top of app and list of apps. could you please help me?...